Enclosed Trailer

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I ordered mine through a local dealer. You'll pay about the same no matter where you buy it - it's best to find a dealer with a good reputation. I know exactly what my trailer cost from United and what the markup was. The markup was frankly just a flat fee no matter the trailer cost. Rather than pay the delivery fee of $700, I drove to Indiana and pulled it back myself. I'm very happy with the build quality of my trailer. I wouldn't say it's a work of art, but I do think it is well built.

Kurt_Orban

I ordered mine through a local dealer. You'll pay about the same no matter where you buy it - it's best to find a dealer with a good reputation. I know exactly what my trailer cost from United and what the markup was. The markup was frankly just a flat fee no matter the trailer cost. Rather than pay the delivery fee of $700, I drove to Indiana and pulled it back myself. I'm very happy with the build quality of my trailer. I wouldn't say it's a work of art, but I do think it is well built.
Yeah I've noticed that markup, been looking at Bravos, United, Stealth. It's almost 1k markup with a lot if the dealers. I might have to do that trip also, might be worth the savings. Thanks again. I was looking at Trailer Enterprises but dealers like Royal in Indiana are around a 1000 less.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Uhaul trailer and tent.... before you go too far down the rabbit hole and end up like me... toy hauler, new truck, new bikes... man... I picked the wrong crowd at the track to introduce myself too! Encouraging the addiction! Lol worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
M
Uhaul trailer and tent.... before you go too far down the rabbit hole and end up like me... toy hauler, new truck, new bikes... man... I picked the wrong crowd at the track to introduce myself too! Encouraging the addiction! Lol worth it!

Mike that toyhauler is way too small for you, and you may as well upgrade to a one ton dualy for the new fifth wheel. Maybe Kurt can use a lightly used toyhauler?

Kurt_Orban

Yeah me too, I'm talking to every damn trailer company out there and the more I look, only the premium models make sense hahaha. I started out wanting a nice 6x12 so I didn't have you use a uhaul. Now I'm looking at 8.5x16 with torsions by United and ATC. What the hell am I doing hahaha. I might as well call P ro-line and get something off the rack before I do something stupid like get something with a refrigerator and a propane stove top habahah

M

Mike that toyhauler is way too small for you, and you may as well upgrade to a one ton dualy for the new fifth wheel. Maybe Kurt can use a lightly used toyhauler?

Ha! I tried selling him my 6x10! But I’m pretty sure my wife would kill me if I got rid of the new toy hauler for a fifth wheel! 35 feet seems to be more than enough of an upgrade from the 6x10 for now! Although a 1 ton does sound like fun...

Kurt_Orban

Ha! I tried selling him my 6x10! But I’m pretty sure my wife would kill me if I got rid of the new toy hauler for a fifth wheel! 35 feet seems to be more than enough of an upgrade from the 6x10 for now! Although a 1 ton does sound like fun...

Yeah Mike, I was looking at your trailer hard, but everyone kept telling me 7x16 and got me all confused. Now I'm looking at a 7x16 United with torsions.