Decisions...Decisions - Weekend of 7/14-15

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Maybe I'm late to the game...but just noticed that we have an actual Summit Main weekend on 7/14 and 7/15. Interestingly enough, that is the same weekend N2 is at Pitt Race. Now I have a decision to make... :unsure:

Leaning towards Summit Main just because there are more Pitt Race weekends later in the season. Hopefully this becomes a yearly weekend for N2 on Summit Main. :first:

Ron R

I like to shit when I saw Main on a weekend and two days in a row. So that was a no brainer !

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Kind of a bummer for me. I need time on Main. But I can't justify making the drive to Summit when PIRC is running and only an hour drive. If only it were a conflict between Main and NJMP or NCBike

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Although I love riding Pitt-Race, it's going to be an easy decision for me. 1.25 hour drive versus 4.50 hour drive. Home by 7:30pm is much more appealing than 11:00pm. With diesel at $3.29-$3.49 a gallon between MD and PA, the fuel cost alone is about $100. That along with the fact that Summit Main was repaved makes it even easier!

Poper

I’m liking a Main weekend for sure! I’d love more time there, especially with the repave.

chrisplm

Chris
I really hate to miss PIRC, especially that weekend, but I've never been to Summit, so I have no choice but to check it out.

andykurz

We just got back from CCS weekend at Summt. I think you're going to like the repave!!!

Pretty hard on tires, but excellent grip!