Dunlop USA N-TEC Slicks ... Thinking about switching from Pirelli

bmart

Control Rider
iv'e tried all of the brands over the years and always come back to Dunlops. Regardless of overall grip, I like that you always know what they're up to!

JBowen33

Tires are consumable products... the faster you go the more tire your going to consume. My findings no matter what brand tires you run they all pretty much wear the same, last about just as long and cost almost the same.

My biggest thing with tires is convenience and most important the feel with the carcass. Pirelli has a more flexible carcass compared to Dunlop’s and living in the northeast of the country, since temperatures can range differently throughout the day ( cold mornings, hot afternoons) the pirellis for my style and preference work better for me. I love the pirellis because of the feel of the carcass and the fact I live ten mins from metric moto devil who is Pirelli shop and buying right from Mike I don’t have to pay mounting and balancing on new tires.

In a nut shell find what brand you like the feel of and go with that. They all last the same amongst similar compounds.

Also don’t track a high horsepower motorcycle. You want to save on tires buy a 300.