YCRS

rob92

Control Rider
N2
And if you do, be sure to use the N2ROCKS discount code, you'll get an additional $200 off the school. Just provide them with your N2 member number (membership must be current).

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Do it, Ron. The video alone showing all the places you're in the wrong spot on the track as well as pointing out clearly body position issues is worth it alone - and yet that's only the icing on the cake. A full 2 day YCRS would be a great tool to put in your kit.

Before attending YCRS, I always felt there was something missing in my street riding skillsets. I love riding, but never had a high level of confidemce. I started researching riding schools, and asked a couple of riding buddies what they thought about YCRS, and they said it is the best. I did a 2 day school and was blown away. You will be fed information through what seems like a firehose. I went again the following year, and that is when everything really started to click for me. It is also when I met Rob and got involved with N2. YCRS is an investment in yourself that will pay dividends. Do It!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Preach. I've taken other schools. YCRS blows them all away. You will be taught techniques that will definitely improve your riding, track and street.

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
“You will be fed information through what seems like a firehose” is pretty accurate. All of the skill sets that we have been told about are explained in detail, they show you how they work and then give you drills to put them into practice.
The instructors are passionate about helping you and present all the information, including scrutiny, in a very positive manner.
They show you the bad habits we all have and then hammer into you the good habits to replace them.
Just as an example, several times throughout the two days I would begin to regret not having taken the school sooner as I would remember the expensive and painful crashes I’ve had. I would then immediately refocus by applying one of the good habits, “every lap begins at the next apex”.

DirtDiva

Staff member
So dam true!!
I had the chance to go to the 1 day school, IN THE RAIN 2 seasons ago and learned so so much. Then last year I took the 2 day. AMAZING amount of information, focused attention and time to work on improving skills.

I started riding track back in 2009 and I did a few days a season.
But, I've been doing a LOT of little things incorrectly for so long, that it is taking me a LOT to UNLEARN my BAD HABITS. And those Bad habits rear their ugly heads when you go faster.. for sure.

Don't wait to take a school -- it will massively improve your skills immediately. The 'seat time' i had in previously just practicing little things i was coached to change was just a waste comparatively, without having the most important tools in my tool kit!