New Guy Intorduction

paulmarler

hey guys new here , going over the riders manual looking to sign up for full membership and getting back to the track ( used to be a NESBA guy ) I'm located in Lititz PA, mainly been riding street. looking for recommendation's to buy some gear? or mainly where is a place you have good experience with? need a one piece suit.

thanks! look forward to meeting a few of you

Dom17

Intermediate Intermediate
I had to go to the Revzilla boutique store in Philadelphia to get a feel for how different suits fit and what size would work for me. It was worth the hour drive there and back to get an idea of where I needed to start.

paulmarler

Dave561 yes last suit I had was a Teknic was a 44 but I feel I need a 46 now ( gained a few pounds) been lookin at ebay but have a hard time with size charts. be great to connect if you ride street still.

thank you for the help! so far its nice here appreciate it.

paulmarler

I’m in Manheim. Unfortunately not a lot of local places to try on gear. You know what size you need
Dave561 yes last suit I had was a Teknic was a 44 but I feel I need a 46 now ( gained a few pounds) been lookin at ebay but have a hard time with size charts. be great to connect if you ride street still.

thank you for the help! so far its nice here appreciate it.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Paul, I'm in Lancaster and store my trailer in Manheim. I have the rental fleet in my trailer so if you're looking to try some different sizes I have everything from a 40 to 54 I believe. Also have some boot you can try on.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Sorry no street bikes anymore. Last time I rode street bike hit 100mph with 4 gears to go. Don’t need that when there’s a safer outlet for this sport.

Ive dealt with Si @ TTmoto
Motorcycle Mall is a preferred vendor as well
Also check WERA forum for lots of used gear

Myers

Control Rider
Paul, I'm in Lancaster and store my trailer in Manheim. I have the rental fleet in my trailer so if you're looking to try some different sizes I have everything from a 40 to 54 I believe. Also have some boot you can try on.

Paul - Im in Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg. Use Karns Performance for a lot of things including helmets etc. Definitely recommend you take John up on the above.. thats an awesome helping hand!

paulmarler

H
Sorry no street bikes anymore. Last time I rode street bike hit 100mph with 4 gears to go. Don’t need that when there’s a safer outlet for this sport.

Ive dealt with Si @ TTmoto
Motorcycle Mall is a preferred vendor as well
Also check WERA forum for lots of used gear
I save