New here

Satish Srinivas

I just did 2 track days and from providence ri. I wanted to do other tracks in the east and seems N2 offers a bunch.
I did my first track day in april in a fjr1300 and street gear . now 2nd track day I picked up a 2001 sv 650 non runner really cheap. I did register it as my wife suddenly got her permit and rides it around town now.

been getting it to work. did a 2nd track day on it . Its jetted now, exhaust and has new pilot powers.
I am dropping some emulators and springs I got from a racing bike. Looking for a shock. Also picked up a 2pc technic chicane suit.

for the track being a naked I tap the headlight , remove signals , the oil filter is wired and some fuses are removed and off I go.

hoping to try some tracks.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Welcome! Yes we have a bunch of days on our schedule everywhere from NY down to GA. Lots of variety. Also if you see "Partnered through EvolveGT" that means the day is run by our partner club EvolveGT. Very similar structure and focus on rider education but just slightly different format and crew running the day. The SV is a great bike on the track. Look at the riders manual and familiarize yourself with our tech requirements. Street gear won't be enough for our club but we have rental gear available at most of our days that you can reserve in advance in case you don't have that yet. We have a new fleet of leathers for members to try this year. Again welcome to N2 and we will see you out on the track. If you have any questions feel free to post them up and many of our members will chime in to answer them.

Satish Srinivas

thanks
i had a old leather 2 pc suit and now got this

attachment.php

Shinji43

Welcome! Great bunch of guys n gals here in N2 (Evolve GT as well). Everyone is very friendly and helpful, you'll be able to learn alot during your time on the track and even off in the paddock area! Moved out in the midwest last year, but still make sure to travel back to the east coast just to be able to still ride with this org :D