2015 R1M

selling a ‘15 R1M i picked up last year. Recalls to the transmission are complete. Street stuff was sold and the bike converted to race. It is currently wired for Wera.

The bike has some carbon fiber bits from the previous owner that remain; mainly the front and rear fenders, front sprocket cover, rear subframe and some covers on the side of the gas tank.

Renthal clipons are installed as well as a motion pro throttle, vortex front brake pads, a 520 chain kit, -1 tooth in the rear, a Graves mid pipe carbon can as well as GB racing covers protecting the engine. The Ecu was flashed by Superbikes Unlimited. A stock airfilter is installed currently. The bodywork is armor bodies and there is a blue samco radiator hose kit installed.

Extras:

Oem subframe
Plastic subframe tray
Graves titanium open exhaust
MWR air filter (yeah its probably NOT superstock legal)

There are currently 1275 miles on it. About 1260 of those are from the original owner in street trim. I have two track days on it. Oil was flushed with Maxima. Bike has seen VPR fuel only from me.

Pitbull TRS pins are available for it.

A clean title exists and is in my possession.

$17,500. I may help with delivery, depending.

Payment method; bank check, a known bank. No banks in Nigeria...Bangkok, no bitcoin or gold bars from Lesotho.

No trades.

Located in Wilmington Delaware

Text or call Jon, four eight four 716-19eight 2

Please text or call for pics.