Roll Call- Pitt Race August 18-19- Annual N2 Air Fence Fundraiser/Potluck

tdelegram

Control Rider
I mean.... how close is the venue to the track? Sneak in a session between the wedding and the reception?
It’s at 7 springs I thought about it, if I wasn’t in the wedding we would have been sick. I am going to miss Tim’s special street meet now. And why have all my barn cats gone missing?

Kurt_Orban

I dont think I saw any drinks on the list but I'm gonna go by Costco and can get several cases of whatever canned drinks you all suggest. If the number is high enough, I could coordinated through a local distributor and get a keg. I'm not joking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I dont think I saw any drinks on the list but I'm gonna go by Costco and can get several cases of whatever canned drinks you all suggest. If the number is high enough, I could coordinated through a local distributor and get a keg. I'm not joking.

Thanks, I forgot about soft drinks, good call! An assortment of sodas/iced tea would be great!

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I will not be in attendance, but anyone who wants a slamming keto-approved, easy, stuffed chicken tender recipe To bring... let me know lol.

Hell, so good I might even make and have someone take!
Wendy you can just PM that recipe to me.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Ok folks, I've got smoked chicken, sausage, Cooneys (White hots), hot dogs, and of course Salt potatoes!! I may throw together a sweet and spicy slaw to go with Jiggy's pulled pork!! Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend !!

TimR1

My cakes turned into cupcakes for ease of transport and able to get better value for cost to have as many as possible.

Rachel B Mackey

Wondering what time it will be going til?
Eating and what time does the auction go off?
Not sure what time I'll be arriving but I'd like to bring something if people will still be eating when I arrive .

Kurt_Orban

Unless a miracle happens it looks like I'm out for this weekend. Had some issues last track day and my tech wasnt able to fix it. Looks like a new ECU, cluster, and keyring. So I'm screwed. Sorry to disappoint. I'm toying with the idea of putting my streetbike that's out of spec on the track just make it. Dont know, but for now, I'm out. Sorry