New with N2

alexgpiazza

Been doing track days for a bit now but just got around to running with N2 at the end of this season.

The coaches that were at the wet and chilly event at NCBIKE were awesome and I cant thank them enough for spending some laps with me ever session on Sunday.

Just upgraded from an 04 gsxr600 to an 11 triumph 675 and have loved it. Will be looking for a new owner of the gsxr soon.

I'm located in hanover, PA if anyone is ever looking to ride share.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Welcome! Glad you had a good time at NCBike. Fun track! I am right down the road in Manchester, MD. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything!

alexgpiazza

Welcome! Glad you had a good time at NCBike. Fun track! I am right down the road in Manchester, MD. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything!
Ha! Good to know. I've used T7 suspension in Manchester to have forks serviced a couple times. Blake is a good guy.

I'll definitely keep you in mind. I'm always looking for people to go to the track with. I usually end up going alone although the last year or so I've started connecting with some guys but we all travel from different directions. I assume you do summit a bunch?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome Alex, maybe you can make Barber next week, if not see you next season. If you have questions or need help look me up here or in the pits.

Tom

alexgpiazza

No barber for me this season. It is on my to do list for sure. Pre planning it into my calendar for next season. I need a trailer I trust going that far first. Which hopefully will happen after I sell the bike.

YOLOrider87

Welcome Alex, im in Reisterstown, Md about 45 minutes south of you. I hit up most tracks around our area especially Summit Point since its our “home” track. Hit me up if you your looking to link up for a TD next season.

alexgpiazza

Welcome Alex, im in Reisterstown, Md about 45 minutes south of you. I hit up most tracks around our area especially Summit Point since its our “home” track. Hit me up if you your looking to link up for a TD next season.
My wife works in Owings mills. I do an April and September trip to VIR with some friends in the mid Atlantic ducati club. Summit is the track I try to get to the most. The new arrangements and NJMP is going to make it really expensive. Wouldn't mind taking the ride out to pitt race next year. I hear good things. I'll reach out early next season.

Bmart, thanks for the welcome.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Alex, welcome to N2. Glad you enjoyed NC Bike. There are 6 or 7 of us around the Lancaster area. Some combination of the group is at every event so let us know anytime you want a lift.

alexgpiazza

Alex, welcome to N2. Glad you enjoyed NC Bike. There are 6 or 7 of us around the Lancaster area. Some combination of the group is at every event so let us know anytime you want a lift.
Thanks!

I'm always willing to haul. My Ram does a pretty good job at that. I just have a pos trailer and don't like taking it much beyond a few hours (although I do it anyway). Hopefully I can get the bike and shock sold to fund buying an enclosed trailer.