Wyman / N2 win the Daytona 200

mpusch

Micah
Rick211 mentioned it in the racing forum, but that might not get the eyeballs this should.

Huge congrats to Kyle and the N2 team for putting the effort together and then going on to WIN the dang thing! I felt like a little kid practically jumping up and down with nerves over the last couple of laps. Often having the lead into the last lap is not where you want to be because of the draft, but Kyle flipped a switch and just gapped everybody.

Amazing effort and hopefully it's just the start of a successful season for #33.

I also really appreciate how N2 is working to bridge the gap between track days and racing to grow the sport. Very cool to see them involved in such a huge event.

Kyle was my instructor at both of my YCRS weekends at Inde. I am so happy to see Kyle succeed! Kyle is a really nice guy who is willing to share any info pertaining to riding. Rob was also an instructor for me which led to a natural progression into track days with N2.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Way to go! Watch the post race interview where Kyle goes into his strategy for the 4 lap sprint...lots going on there regarding strategy and understanding what you can and can't do.