Registering Multiple Bikes

Its Nick B

I see people bringing two bikes fairly regularly. When registering for the day there is only a field to fill out for a single bike.

I'm debating bringing my old 300 with me to my next day, mostly to have in case the worst happens and I go down and can't get my zx6r back out for the day.
What do you need to do in order to register multiple bikes for a day?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
You can tech as many bikes as you wish. You register yourself once, then take each bike to tech. Each bike will be given a class sticker for your class.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Yes, currently there is a single simple input for entering bike information. I don't envision us changing the system to allow more than one bikes in the near future, it just isn't something that comes up that often. I'll take a look at it to see if there is an easy change that can be made to make it easier as we try to take all feedback for improvement.

What I would recommend is giving all your bikes the same number as that will make it easier during registration/tech for the staff.

Its Nick B

Cool thanks for the responses. I just wasn't sure.

I'm just trying to cover all my bases. If I do decide to do any full weekends or two day outings, especially if I'm any further than Millville, I'd like to have a contingency plan.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Cool thanks for the responses. I just wasn't sure.

I'm just trying to cover all my bases. If I do decide to do any full weekends or two day outings, especially if I'm any further than Millville, I'd like to have a contingency plan.

Sounds good. There is no issue with bringing multiple bikes...just as stated you'll need to take each up to tech in the morning. Thanks again for the question and feedback.