6x12 V Nose trailer for Sale!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
11.jpg 11.jpg 04.jpg 14.jpg 08.jpg 03.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 08.jpg 13.jpg 11.jpg 04.jpg 14.jpg 08.jpg 03.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 08.jpg 13.jpgThis trailer rolls great! This trailer was custom built for me. The total height of the trailer is 76" or 6ft. 4 inches! Its very aerodynamic if you pull it with a Van or Pickup! I just put class D radials on it last year and also lubed the bearings at the same time! It will come with the PitBull mounting plate only! It comes with a wheel chock that is adjustable and will hold a full size bike on the left side. It also has a wheel chock in the front nose for your scooter! It has 2 interior lights. This trailer has Electric Brakes that need to be serviced!!!!! I think that you will need new magnets and brake shoes for them to work properly. The wall wheel mounts will NOT come with the trailer. It has "D" rings on the floor! The trailer will be at Pitt Race this weekend for the Endurance Race! I'm asking $2400.00 . You can text or leave a message at 347 538-six two two six I can send more pics if needed. Thanks Lenny

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Price Drop!!! $1800.00 takes it! It will be ready to go after Summit Point July 6 & 7 Track day weekend!