2004 Yamaha R6 YZF-600R

bmart

Control Rider
2004 R6 for Sale in Charlotte, NC

This was a street bike until the end of 2013 when I turned it into my coaching track bike.

Moto Fairing track bodywork in mediocre condition,

Front brakes have stainless lines and good pads

Nearly new battery w/tender cable attached

Stock gearing (16/48) on nearly new 532 chain/sprockets (I’ve run 532 since 2013 - wear is nonexistent)

Stock suspension w/~3k miles on it

Distilled water and Water Wetter

Safety wired for most track organizations (radiator cap, oil dipstick, oil fill, and oil drain)

Frame sliders and swing arm spools (right slider isn’t mounted; I can drill fairing hole/slot, or you can. People seem particular about these things!)

Nearly fresh Mobil 1 4T oil/filter (~1k miles to next change)

Yoshimura full race exhaust system

Two matching keys (for ignition and tank)

Mirror block off plates

Owners manual

PDF of service manual available

Tank has Snake Skin Tech Spec and some heavy duty black tape to protect it

Mobil 1 4T with every oil change

I put two clean, great condition wheels on it, but you’ll want to replace the old tires

Title is South Carolina in original seller’s name (filled in and signed)

Spares:

Two extra HH front pad sets

Extra used sprocket for different tracks (50 tooth in 532)

Extra levers

This is an unassuming bike capable of extraordinary things. Will take you up through Intermediate group comfortably. Or near the top of advanced with suspension set for you.

$2200/BRO I’m listening!

Attachments

• IMG_4919.JPG
    IMG_4919.JPG
    579.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4923.JPG
    IMG_4923.JPG
    625.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4921.JPG
    IMG_4921.JPG
    652.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4922.JPG
    IMG_4922.JPG
    677.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4918.JPG
    IMG_4918.JPG
    583 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4916.JPG
    IMG_4916.JPG
    638.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4915.JPG
    IMG_4915.JPG
    619.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4917.JPG
    IMG_4917.JPG
    655.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4914.JPG
    IMG_4914.JPG
    648.2 KB · Views: 95

Apache600

Brad, how many miles on the engine? are the front fairings fitting funny as to why you have the majority of pics with them off?
Been .... over a decade since I've last been on a track (kids ... work ... life .... did I mention kids?) back then I had an 04 R6. Hoping to possibly get back into the saddle, and what better way to do it than with a familiar bike.

bmart

Control Rider
Howdy and welcome back to the sport!

I believe that it has ~15k total miles on it, ~10k at the track coaching. I took pics with the body on and off just to satisfy potential buyers.

This vintage R6 makes for a superb track bike and lets the rider improve their skills without the intrusion of electronic aids. Let me know if you'd like to come take a look or want to talk on the phone.

bmart

Control Rider
It is a track bike with track bodywork on it. I also have for sale 1.5 sets of street bodywork, high rise can and some other items.

Aaron Meade

I am super tempted by this. It would fit my needs perfectly. I am sure it will be gone by the time the 2020 days get started...

Michael Hood

Hey I’m interested in the R6 If you still have it. I seen your Craigslist post and tried to send you a message but kept getting error messages so I’m not sure if it went through or not. My number is 828-803-1321 if there is any way you could give me a call and we can talk on the phone about the bike that would be great. I work nights so if I don’t answer leave me a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks