Honda eu2000i for sale

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Like the title says I have a good running eu2000i for sale. I’m don’t know what year it is but I do know it runs fine. It ran 2 days straight at Road Atlanta and 2 at Barber last year. I changed the oil over the winter and filled the tank with fresh stabil gas. I did start it last week just to make sure everything was good to go for the upcoming weekend and no surprise it started first pull. I let it run for 10 minutes and then shut it off.

I’m going to be NCBIKE this September 21&22. I will need it for the weekend but come Sunday afternoon I will take $650 for it.

4301F249-B9DA-44CE-BF87-7D1D93C121BB.jpeg

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
That is an awesome price for anyone who needs one of these. The Hondas and Yammies are the best and will run trouble-free for practically forever. I'll be surprised if this isn't sold by the end of today.

Don’t forget to swing by the bank and get some cash today so you can get this generator on Sunday.

I was able to get power at NCBike so the generator is for sale anytime this weekend. I have it holding down my pop up on the asphalt if anyone wants to take a look and hear it run.

I went down and I’m probably leaving for the weekend. So if anyone is interested come find me before I leave.
Look for a future post where I’m probably going to sell everything.

Ron R

Sorry you had a tough weekend. This is getting to the time of year that prices start to drop through the winter. Use that as a reason to sit on your stuff and maybe when spring hits you might decide to get back out there.