Bump requirements

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Current expert has allowed you to go to A with both clubs

Good to know. To be fair I did say "don't quote me on it"......lol. Whenever I had someone ask for a different class back then I just sent them to you. I guess payback is a bitch.

Toolnround

Good information from the CR’s. Having done my first day (with NESBA) back in 2010 I just wanted to learn how to ride better. I went out with a few different CRs over the course of my first three track days and learned a TON, just from following and being chased.

Long story short, I dabbled with a few different orgs (riding with the org who had the dates to fit my schedule) and within 12 total track days I went from a first time track guy, to the advanced group......and each bump was TOTALLY unexpected. Funny thing is....it took me 8 days to move from Novice to Intermediate but only 4 more to move to Advanced....which tells me, I had the speed, just not the confidence of the CRs. The only time I lined up at the front of the left lane was when a CR instructed me to do so....and the feeling of accomplishment, when getting a bump, was much greater.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Some of the most fun track days I had were toward the end of my time in intermediate, I would wait for everyone to go out and then see how far I could work up thru traffic, got pulled off at the end of that VIR weekend and was bumped to A.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Some of the most fun track days I had were toward the end of my time in intermediate, I would wait for everyone to go out and then see how far I could work up thru traffic, got pulled off at the end of that VIR weekend and was bumped to A.
Being the fast guy in Intermediate was so much fun, I remember saying no to a bump discussion because I was having too much fun, next weekend I went out Lenny didn’t know no meant no and my ego was crushed.