Leather tailor in the mid-atlantic?

So by chance I happened to introduce my leather jacket to the pavement this weekend at NCBIKE. This is the first time I've been down in the jacket and it just so happened to burn through the stretch fabric on my forearm. Rather than chucking the entire jacket it was recommended that I find a leather tailor to fix it.

I did a search on here and the recommendation from several years ago was lizzyleather, however following their link leads to a chinese site that appears to be selling items for mobile games of some sort. A google search suggested that they have closed permanently :(

What would folks recommend as the go-to tailor that will be able to handle something more substantial than aesthetic stain removals.

Thanks!!

Levi

bmart

Control Rider
If it just stitching, you may want to do it yourself with some Kevlar thread. I've made that repair many times. And for areas that come apart, Try E6000 adhesive.

CBRtist

Try Lizzie’s cell:

804-929-3972

Or message her on FaceBook by searching “Sherry Elizabeth Sandruck”

She IS back in business.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Try Lizzie’s cell:

804-929-3972

Or message her on FaceBook by searching “Sherry Elizabeth Sandruck”

She IS back in business.
That's great to know!
Lizzy and Barnacle Bill are both excellent choices.

Another option is Todd at Heroic Leathers. He's on Long Island. He did a nice job fixing up my suit last year.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
That's great to know!
Lizzy and Barnacle Bill are both excellent choices.

Another option is Todd at Heroic Leathers. He's on Long Island. He did a nice job fixing up my suit last year.

I 2nd Lizzy and Bill! Both do Excellent work! Todd is in Queens, N.Y.. He also does good work too!

Kruizen

Control Rider
I dropped my suit off at outback they can do basic stuff, but not major alterations. Haven’t picked it up yet

Kruizen

Control Rider
Don’t go to outback leather then, just got my suit back with the patches and am not impressed at all, wouldn’t trust them to do anything remotely larger.