First Ride With N2 8/26 Summit Main

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
Are the ATP dates posted? In another thread, a couple of riders mentioned being signed up for 2020 dates. Not sure if they were referring to ATP or YCRS. I'm on the fence as to whether or not to take ATP vs YCRS. Knowing the costs and structure would help me to decide.

I didn't find ATP dates on the N2 track day calendar and the YCRS site appears to be down. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I don't see the ATP dates on the calendar yet. They'll be added later. When you go to the track day registration page, there will be an entry that says "ATP" with the corresponding date/track. I think you sign up for both the track day, and ATP. Someone (AJ) please correct me if I'm wrong.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Yes, ATP dates will be added later so keep an eye out. Typically we have to identify which dates and tracks we can support an ATP event then we post them up. We will be working on adding those events to the calendar soon.

As for choosing between ATP and YCRS there are lots of factors that can affect that decision. Keep in mind, the ATP was designed and developed around YCRS so you are getting the same content, just to a smaller degree.

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to reach out directly.

Thanks!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Oh, and costs for ATP will be posted along with the event once it is listed. It will be an additional cost on top of the track day event.

YCRS should have all of their course costs posted on their website.

larasilva1880

Howdy folls! I just had my first track day with N2 and I had one of the most awesome times of my life! First of all, Summit Main is a great track. But mostly, N2 is one badass group of people!
Yesterday was the 16th trackday for me this season, and of my career. And I can say, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that I received more coaching in this 1 day than I have in the other 15 days combined! I needed to hear the constructive criticism. The control riders would follow me to my paddock , even if I came off early, to tell me what they seen that i needed to work on.
What i am trying to say is....Thank you, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for working with me, even when i had no clue you were Lol . You all don't know what this day meant to me
N2 is a great group and I will now make a conscious effort to ride with you more often. And a huge Thank You to Les, you were a driving force for the day
Oh , and BTW Les, Lisa says hello
Thanks. I never took the time to read that page to the end. That sounds interesting. And there's two course offerings left.Which track would you recommend taking ATP at: PittRace or NCBike?

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Thanks. I never took the time to read that page to the end. That sounds interesting. And there's two course offerings left.Which track would you recommend taking ATP at: PittRace or NCBike?
Scammer? bumping an old thread and asking a question not exactly relevant to the topic....Seems like a scammer to me. Mods please delete if you want, or nuke the scammer and this post.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Scammer? bumping an old thread and asking a question not exactly relevant to the topic....Seems like a scammer to me. Mods please delete if you want, or nuke the scammer and this post.
Not sure, the first intro post seems legit. Will watch....