2007 GSXR 1000

meanstrk

Control Rider
Only selling due to having a new bike. This has been one of the most solid and best handling bikes I have ever run. So, what does it have done to it? Motor was refreshed by D&D Cycles in Florida just prior to me buying it in 2016 and they did the tuning as well. Yoshimura EMPRO with quick shifter. Full Leo Vince exhaust. Vortex clip ons and Moto R rearsets. Brembo brake master with braided lins. Ohlins 25mm fork kit with extender caps and Ohlins TTX rear shock with hydro remote adjuster that was refreshed a year ago. . DID chain and Vortex prockets have about 5 days on them and I only run steel sprockets so these are like new. GPR steering damper. Vesrah XXX pads in front with 3 days on them. Carbon fiber front fender and Hot Bodies bodywork with paint by Trading Paint that has 4 days on the track and looks like new. Graphics were done by MotoGraphix in GA. Spare set of matching wheels included with rotors. Keyless set up with Vortex fuel cap. Bike has never been titled and I have the original Certificate of Origin. No clue at all what the milage is since the speedo sensor was removed well before I got it. I will include whatever spares I have which include spare fuel tank, fuel pump, oil filters, clutch master cylinders, and probably a few sprockets as well. I am sure I am forgetting a few things, but this bike is ready to run as is.

Asking price is $5000. Bike is located at the Trading Paint shop in Carthage, NC, and I can probably work delivery to most SE events.

Gix.jpg Gix 2.jpg Gix.jpg Gix 2.jpg

racer33

Do you still have the bike? If so will it be possible to come see it this Sat the 18th? I'm in Durham so not too far away.
Thanks