2020 season is starting...

bmart

Control Rider
...so what are you doing to get back into "the mode?"

Working out?
Eating better?
Counting your money in "tires" (I saved 7 tires worth so far this month...)?

I find that I'm trying to look further ahead no matter the vehicle I'm in/on. With the way folks drive these days, we tend to have to look very close to our vehicles.

Being light on those controls.

Understand the limit of grip in any particular situation (don't ask my girlfriend about doing that in the green wagon yesterday on the way to a "healthy" cheese steak). Who could resist six rotaries?

upload_2020-3-8_12-10-25.png

tdelegram

Control Rider
Just back from 17 miles of single track (met some trees personally, they were not nice), off to ycrs in 2 weeks to focus on some weaknesses.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Did 150 miles on street today with my dad. Not same as track but good for shaking some basic rust off. Also been working out for last month and dropping weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bmart

Control Rider
We should probably plan to incorporate the elbow bump instead of handshakes and fist bumps, to help keep us all healthy and riding!

bmart

Control Rider
Like this? :)
20120910-104048.jpg

tdelegram

Control Rider
Beast mode you say?

what are your plans this year Vin? Running a whole ccs season again? More coaching?

teresa23

leg endurance workout...
start with 1 minute per posture... takes about 6 months to ramp up slowly to the 3 minutes per posture (just rest or stretch the remaining 5 minutes). maybe in a year attempt full 5 minutes per posture only after you have conditioned the legs. option: add weighted vest.

and a must do dynamic mobility drill of baby splits and cougar squats:

also check out twitch.tv on your smart tv or browser and watch free classes. like yoga east austin channel. their classes for hips with Tessa, Gabe's kinsiostretch and Gil's rocket yoga are great.

I'm available to help too.
instagram.com/teresa_waters

bmart

Control Rider
I count daily breathing as exercise (which is more than my 401k is doing these days!). You're really "getting it done!"

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Again, anyone that totals his bike, helps the crash guy load it after the fiasco, and then is shopping for a new bike in the paddock after IS beast MODE. I'll never get over that or telling that story lol.

I'm procrastinating from doing all the bike stuff I said I needed to do before the shut down lol. The only person that got a ride in was my daughter Ria, at an open mini day, then the shut down came. Back to procrastination...... and eating.... and excuses. :whistle:
Hahaha Feels like it was yesterday!

The good news is you have time...you got this Wendy!

I am trying this..my friend said I should use 2 masks because of the higher pressure.

Attachments

• corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 25

DUG

Again, anyone that totals his bike, helps the crash guy load it after the fiasco, and then is shopping for a new bike in the paddock after IS beast MODE. I'll never get over that or telling that story lol

I did this in September- Expensive mistake. Ambulance wouldn't let me ride back in the crash truck though :dislike:.

2018 R6; RIP
2019 GSXR750 picked up next day.

On a better note, I re-tasked part of this years track budget and bought my pops a new F-150... :squid:

Seemed like a better idea than exercise.