Best bang for buck generator?

damiankelly

I wanna go to the RACE TRACK... but the bike pipes are too loud :(

Wait.. hold on... Lemme start my HELICOPTER and let it run all day long... cause thats not annoying..

WAIT... hold on.. Ill add a 50ft cable... cause the DB loss at 50 feet drops maybe 3db ... on my 130db genset...

common people.. this is an expensive hobby ... you trust the person on the track next to you at 5ft...90mph..leaning at 30 degrees in a corner... ... but we are confused on gensets?

I get the money, i get the cost... I tell ya, I run a honda 3000.. all night/day long.. i had the privileged of checking out someones HF predator and also pitted next to him at PIRC and was VERY impressed at the DB/low sound and the cost is down.

Go ahead, keep the person you are riding next to on the track awake all night... or irritated ... then go out on the track with them and ..well, trust what you will.

my 3 cents.
why do you need a cheap Genny so bad? There is power at most tracks. Save your money.

DUG

If you don't have the money for Honda/ Yamaha, well then just wait until you do. Until then buy or borrow power.

Otherwise spending less will cost you more.