yamaha ttr 50 pit bike FS

WERA988

this was my pit bike when i was racing. she's an 06 ttr 50 electric start yami. i basically just rode this around the pits and would occasionally supermoto this on the parking lot with a bunch of other knucklehead racers.

she has the heavier front springs up front. the rear also has the heavier spring on the shock, don't remember who made the heavier springs.

engine is stock and exhaust is stock.

it does however have the GYTR pegs, rear brake bling, handlebars, throttle+throttle cable and such. seat is stock though. never got around to buying it. it will come with the never used chad reed sticker kit. also comes with all the stock stuff (except the fork springs) that was replaced with the big boy parts.

plastics are a bit scratched up from the parking lot racing but nothing horrible. she starts and runs great. comes with a maryland title and lien release. she's been sitting pretty much ever since i stopped racing in 06. i'm asking $950.00. bike is located in arnold, md 21012. i could possibly deliver to summit. pm me here or email me at R1slider @ aol.com

i've sold two aprilia race bikes on the wera board. i also parted out two bikes out on the apriliaforum.com without a hitch. farva03R is my screen name on those boards. jc