New to N2, New to the track

mgonzalez12

Hello everyone,

I will be attending my first track day with N2 at Pittsburgh International Race Complex this coming Saturday, April 23. I have been riding for 5 years. A couple years back I attended Superbike School (only experience ever on track) for two days and I am very much a novice... I look forward to regular participation with N2. Excited to see progress throughout (selecting lines, entering exiting corners, improving breaking at the right times). I read the Rider's Manual and appreciate the focus on Safety! I also look forward to meeting other riders and instructors. Finally, the weather looks like it will be amazing - have a nice week everyone, looking forward to Saturday!

Mauricio
2022 S1000R

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! Great mindset! You will learn a lot! If you have any questions, feel free to seek out any of the Control Riders in the orange vests. We are here to instruct and love helping members and seeing them progress!

mgonzalez12

Hello everyone, thanks for the response! This has been a great experience...the second time much more fun than the first. Everyone has been super friendly and helpful. I just registered for my third day on 6.18. Look forward to continuously getting better. When my schedule lines up, I will also sign up for the more individualized ATP. Have a good week, see you guys soon!