Search results

1. Backmarker

Pitt Race 10/10/21 crash video

That turn is off camber and down hill. It's an easy place to push the front into chatter and spin the rear up with irrupt throttle.
  2. Backmarker

10/9 track day 150 dollars

Posting up the group would help.
  3. Backmarker

Yamaha EF2400iS Inverter Generator

Good condition Yamaha EF2400iS Inverter Generator. 585 hrs. Unit tested with two 1500w heaters, one on high and one on low (Appox 2100w) and run fine. Can deliver to PittRace this weekend. $600.
  4. Backmarker

09/12 ZX6R PCV

$250 Shipped 48 states. PayPal F&F. Message here.
  5. Backmarker

Dunlop Tire Guy at Summit 8/9

Who's was the Dunlop tire guy at Summit 8/9. Anybody got his contact info... Thanks.
  6. Backmarker

2009 ZX6R Track Bike

Bike is sold.
  7. Backmarker

first track day scheduled a month out and i have questions

Roll in there like you own the place... Just don't take my spot...lol. J/K'n. You can pit just about anywhere you want. At Pitt only the electrical spots are reserved. As for numbers that's kind of open too.. Pre made always look better. But the option is yours.
  8. Backmarker

2009 ZX6R Track Bike

Sale Pending.
  9. Backmarker

2009 ZX6R Track Bike

Price Drop $4500. I can deliver the bike to Summit Monday Aug. 9th. Pittrace MotoAmerica Aug. 13-15 Pittrace Endurance Aug. 20-22
  10. Backmarker

2009 ZX6R Track Bike

Near York, Pa.
  11. Backmarker

2009 ZX6R Track Bike

I'm sorry Sir. That part is already spoken for. However the safety clip on the rear axle is still available ? Would you like priority overnight shipping?
  12. Backmarker

2009 ZX6R Track Bike

-2009 ZX6R 600cc -$4800 -Salvage title in hand -10151 miles -Stock suspension -stock ECU -K&N Air Filter -Full M4 Stainless with Carbon canister -Block-off plates -Woodcraft Key Switch Bypass -woodcraft Shark fin -woodcraft lever guard -Radiator Guard -Vortex Rear Sets -Vortex Lever -Vortex...
  13. Backmarker

Howdy

Welcome the track club. What type of bike are you looking for ? What tracks do you plan to ride?
  14. Backmarker

Pitt 7/10

15. Backmarker

New Dunlop 180/60/17 Slick

Also have a 10 lap 0455 medium $50. 180/60/17
  16. Backmarker

New Dunlop 180/60/17 Slick

New properly stored Dunlop rear 0585 slick. Perfect for Pittrace. I'll have it there July 10/11. $100.
  17. Backmarker

What’s up with my tire?

Maybe you ran over something. That tire looks toast anyway. Fresh is best.
  18. Backmarker

Fast Frank Front Axle

Unless you are endurance racing and you're changing a front tire during the race.... it's not worth the money spent. As for the pinch bolts.. those are left loose but safety wired in place with the FF axle. To help with tire changes... get a set of captive spacers and also make the rear...
  19. Backmarker

Roebling Road - 3/13 & 3/14

I might stop in Sunday on the way home from Daytona. Is there a “Quite time” or is it the standard 12 noon lunch when I can cross the track.
  20. Backmarker

Zuma 125 TRS pins.

Sorry Judy. It's way more complicated. The 50cc would need undercarriage bracing and run the cost up to the point of no return. I used a Baxley chock with two straps off the rear when I had my 50cc.