Search results

1. selztoad

NCBIKE September 18-19

Photos and videos are up! Please email apexprophoto@gmail.com to order NCBIKE Sep 18_19 - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com)
  2. selztoad

NCBIKE July 25

Hey Guys Sorry we didnt have any coverage saturday, but all of Sunday is up. NCBIKE July 25 - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com)
  3. selztoad

VIR FULL COURSE photos

Novice is 100% uploaded and I and A are uploading cheers!
  4. selztoad

VIR FULL COURSE photos

Yesterday's Photos are uploading here... JULY 5th VIR FULL COURSE - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com) I hope to have the entire day uploaded late tonight. PS... I am a REALTOR (R) so let me know if you need any real estate help ;) Thanks everyone
  5. selztoad

NCBIKE June 19 and 20

Photos are up N2_NCBIKE_June 19_20 - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com) email apexprophoto@gmail.com to order
  6. selztoad

VIR north photos

Hey All, Photos are being processed and uploaded here VIR North June 15 - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com) Email apexprophoto@gmail.com to order yours thanks as always for your support!
  7. selztoad

Who's in for VIR North Monday June 14th

can't wait!
  8. selztoad

June 7 Summit Main

All photos are done, Advance is uploading now. Thanks everyone
  9. selztoad

June 7 Summit Main

Photos will be finished and uploaded today. Thanks
  10. selztoad

June 7 Summit Main

Hey All I had 4 days of shooting to process and upload so I may be a little slower than usual. Photos will be uploading to this gallery June 7 Summit Main - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com) If you would like to purchase yours email apexprophoto@gmail.com Thanks!
  11. selztoad

VIR SOUTH COURSE

thanks for the business!
  12. selztoad

VIR SOUTH COURSE

Pics are sorted and uploading now! SOUTH COURSE May 20th - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com) Email Apexprophoto@gmail.com to order thanks!
  13. selztoad

NCBIKE May 1 and 2

Finally all are sorted ...now working Summit pics
  14. selztoad

Shenny and Summit Main

Hey Guys, I got back rather late and will be finishing up NCBIKE today and hope to have Summit pics up tomorrow. The galleries will be uploaded here Summit_Shenny_Main_MAY 3_4 - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com) Please email apexprophoto@gmail.com to order.
  15. selztoad

NCBIKE May 1 and 2

i am uploading unsorted previews until I can get them sorted and quality control done.
  16. selztoad

NCBIKE May 1 and 2

N2 Track Days Photos will be uploaded here NCBIKE_May_1_2 - Apex Pro Photo (smugmug.com) for NCBIKE. However I have only been able to sort Intermediate from saturday. It will likely be tuesday night before all of the weekend is uploaded. Sorry for the delay. Email Apexprophoto@gmail.com to...
  17. selztoad

2016 Yamaha R1 $13750

Looking to build a KTM 890 or 790. Price $13750 is firm and not looking to part OUT at the moment thanks :) 2016 R1 45xx Miles Clean Title (signed over to me, in process of transfer into my name (can provide proof of title) It has only about 500 track miles Ohlins FGRT Forks Ktech DDS Pro Rear...
  18. selztoad

CMP Oct 17 and 18

Donation made, thanks everyone and we look forward to 2021!!
  19. selztoad

Apex Pro Photo Donation Update

We are sending our CMP donation this weekend for JF
  20. selztoad

ISO Rear Rim R1

I saw one on ebay