2. GeorgeB

October PittRace Images

Thanks Marty
  3. GeorgeB

Air Fence help Thursday at Summit

Sunday afternoon Airfence crew at work.
  4. GeorgeB

NJMP - Lighting 9/5 first timer

If you get there early CCS is racing on Thunderbolt so you can go over a watch them.
  5. GeorgeB

Suit rental?

Keep me posted.
  6. GeorgeB

Suit rental?

I'll be and I have a suit that should fit him to borrow. We are about the same dimensions.
  7. GeorgeB

Another from North Carolina

I started trackdays on a GS500E, Got it new in 92 and started trackdays in 99 on it. ride for a year or so before it stated making clanking noises, no rev limter and 30,000+ miles added to it. Sold it as parts. I was on the list too. I remember the guy that cut a GSXR head in half and used that...
  8. GeorgeB

first track day scheduled a month out and i have questions

For numbers I bought at sheet of vinyl off Amazon and cutout my own numbers. They aren't perfect but once your going over 30 mph no one cal tell. :)
  9. GeorgeB

Sorry Jim I was at Pittrace the last 3 days and didn't get a chance to pay.

Sorry Jim I was at Pittrace the last 3 days and didn't get a chance to pay.
  10. GeorgeB

NCBike chicane?

With it in place it will allow us to run either direction without moving the air fences
  11. GeorgeB

NCBike chicane?

Here is a video of it. It was open a for day before it tore up. Word is it will be redone soon.
  12. GeorgeB

Anyone run a Pirelli td front/q4 rear combo?

I did it a few times. The profiles were different so the front would tip in but the rear would take a bit more lean angle then tip in. Felt funny at first but it did the same thing every time so I got used to it.
  13. GeorgeB

Where to mount chocks - 6x12 single axle trailer

Sure I'll gladly roll your bike onto the trailer. [emoji3] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. GeorgeB

Where to mount chocks - 6x12 single axle trailer

Have friend hold up the trailer by the hitch and roll a bike in. When the trailer hitch slams onto your friends foot then your good. :)
  15. GeorgeB

New to N2

Welcome back Andy. Glad to see your out there again and having fun. Hope to see you at a event soon.
  16. GeorgeB

Correct me please

I believe Glen brought groups of people to NESBA events (and ReDuc too) then later started TPM. Glen sold TPM a few years back but is still the runs TPM events, mainly only at Pocono these days.
  17. GeorgeB

PittRace 5-15-16 roll call

I'll be there with 5 friends.
  18. GeorgeB

PittRace Images 4/24 and 4/25 2021

Thanks Marty. Awesome shots.
  19. GeorgeB

Goodbye 2020, Hello VIR South!

MotoAmerica is there Friday and the weekend. So consider it being there early for the races and just happen to ride too. [emoji3] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  20. GeorgeB

Goodbye 2020, Hello VIR South!

Hope to be there. Love all the tracks at VIR equally. Patriot(with and without the esses), North, South, Full and Grand.