Search results

1. bmart

Silly question... maybe. About puck sliders!

I have to hunt down mine every time I go to VIR. That curbing just tears them off!
  2. bmart

Usually ride Road Atlanta, VIR, and CMP.
  3. bmart

Welcome! Brent is a good guy. I'm planning to head down there too, from Charlotte. Think about what you'd like to work on, and make good use of the coaches! We're here to help.
  4. bmart

First track day complete

If you get down to CMP, Road Atlanta, or some other southern courses, be sure to come by and say hello. Happy to help any way I can...like any of the coaches.
  5. bmart

VIR South Monday 8/1

I might be there. Thanks!
  6. bmart

VIR South Monday 8/1

"I'm here to help, despite my actions" (One of my favorite quotes!) Stoked for the next one.
  7. bmart

VIR South Monday 8/1

A few raw videos. I had the camera facing the wrong way all day no matter where I mounted it! Feel free to subscribe or commnete here or on YT. (Still, I got the post incident red dirt dust cloud, shooting backward, of the poor gal on the grey Gixxer. She asked me to post it here.) The...
  8. bmart

VIR South Monday 8/1

A few shots from South. Boring videos coming later.
  9. bmart

VIR south

Kappy sighting!
  10. bmart

VIR South Monday 8/1

Stoked for Monday. If weather allows, I may do a track walk Sunday after I unload. Monday weather continues to look good, especially for this time of year! WOOT! Queue jaws music...
  11. bmart

1st track day in over 20yrs!

Welcome! VIR is a great place to get back to it. (Is that Fazer a newer one of a mini V-max from the good old days?) The TTM will be a blast, and you're likely to find other fun adn flickable 250cc-500cc bikes out with you. Let's definitely connect at the track. I have a lot of miles around...
  12. bmart

Track suit cleaner

See post #11. https://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/glove-recommendations.42133/#post-337123
  13. bmart

VIR South Monday 8/1

That looks like a hoot! I love that place. I can probably find you some time at Patriot if you want to talk about lines there when we're at South.
  14. bmart

R1 Low power, cylinder pressure

You don't want to get into Segal's law, but having a backup tool can be helpful. For me, the compression tester is used so rarely that I frequently have to put a new Schrader valve in the end when I use it. This is the same with the myriad of PSI gauges at the track. If you try 10 on your...
  15. bmart

VIR South Monday 8/1

You guys know that this is my favorite track! A lot of riders have been only to the North Course, so I've reposted a few links here for familiarization to the South Course as the date gets closer. :) Prior post with a lot of info. Some video: A guy zipping around running 1:20s maxing out at...
  16. bmart

That may be hard if you can't get a good seal.
  17. bmart

The only time I've seen readings change is when the seal isn't good or the Schrader valve in the compression tool isn't good.
  18. bmart

Break pad wear?

That is a widely used technique to check for wear on a more than adequate frequency. :) While you have the diluted Simple Green (SG) and a toothbrush out, (if you're comfy removing and later reinstalling the pads) scrub the caliper piston edges and O-rings with the SG and toothbrush (Thermosman...
  19. bmart

Break pad wear?

They look new.
  20. bmart

Road Atlanta, Saturday July 2nd?

https://www.highsidephoto.com/f150254040