Search results

1. G

CMP 08/27/22:

That is a great looking bike. I'll definitely come by to check it out.
  2. G

VIR South Monday 8/1

Sounds good. I will be at CMP on the 27th.
  3. G

VIR South Monday 8/1

Hey, I was your paddock neighbor. Sorry if I was holding you up. Thanks for posting that I've never actually seen myself riding. I had a great time. I'm definitely going to make it a point to hit the South course as often as possible. Thanks again to Brad for helping me with the line.
  4. G

$460 in Credits for $380

I am interested. Sent you a message.
  5. G

Iso 3/12 or 3/13 roebling intermediate trackday

I have one for Saturday. Email me at thomaslgraybeal@hotmail.com and we can work out the details.
  6. G

Iso 3/12 or 3/13 roebling intermediate trackday

Are you still looking for a spot?
  7. G

Roebling Road date?

Is that weekend in February or March? The original schedule sent by email says March and Roebling's calender also says March. Your calender has February.
  8. G

I’m fat.

I'm 5'8 230. The Rst suits have a forgiving cut. I am in a 46 U.S. with room for my back protector. These suits are comfortable and affordable.
  9. G

Road Atlanta Date 25-26 Sept, where did it go?

I was wondering the same thing. I tried to register for it in early June. It said intermediate was full so I signed up for July 3. I got back on later and it wasn't there anymore.
  10. G

Anyone run a Pirelli td front/q4 rear combo?

I have a good q3 front would it be better to use it with the q4 than to use the td/q4 combo?
  11. G

Anyone run a Pirelli td front/q4 rear combo?

I have a good TD front but am having trouble coming up with a rear. Would it be okay to run a q4 rear with my Pirelli front?