Search results

1. raylee

So I got to demo a 2015 R1...

Lenny you lucky bastard!! That is all.
  2. raylee

Interesting Article from Leon Camier

With all the discussion lately about trail braking, I found this article pretty interesting. Some of you Pirelli guys might find it particularly interesting. I know WSBK/GP bikes are difficult to compare to the heaps that we're running, but a fun read regardless and some food for thought...
  3. raylee

Thank you to N2 and YCRS

I only stayed for yesterday, but WOW what an experience. I can't thank the N2 and YCRS crews for yesterday. It was an absolute wealth of knowledge I received. I wish I could have stayed for today, but it is what it is. I feel like I was up against a wall in my progression for these past few...
  4. raylee

Anyone wanna split a room 8/2-8/3?

Like the title says. I don't snore too loudly and I like to sleep in the frigid cold (keeping the AC cranked). Either one of the rooms above the garages or at the Fairfield.
  5. raylee

Glove care/washing thread?

I remember someone mentioning a thread or article back on the N1 boards about how to properly clean/wash leather riding gloves, but I can't seem to find it. I'm determined to try and get the palms on these gloves to last longer than a season.
  6. raylee

WTB: Stock 2008 CBR1000RR clip ons

Like the ad says.
  7. raylee

S1000RR Gearing for NJMP T-Bolt?

My bike is about due for new chain and sprockets and was wondering what you guys were running as far as gearing? I mainly ride NJMP and plan on hitting Summit and Pocono this year so gearing choices that would work around these tracks would be nice.
  8. raylee

Bridgestone slick size conversions?

Anyone know the conversions? Bridgestone sizes their slicks with weird sizes and I can't figure out the equivalents.
  9. raylee

FS: 2013 Giant Yukon FX 0 Mountain Bike

Pictures and Description here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181251645061 Price: $1400 firm + gas money if you need me to bring it to you somewhere more than 30 minutes driving distance. Located: Union County, NJ This is a 2013 Model Giant Yukon FX 0 with the following...
  10. raylee

9-25-12 Ride Along (T-Bolt, NJMP)

I split the video into two parts since my YT account only allows 15 minutes. The first part is uploaded, but the second part is still uploading as of 11:45 PM EST. Give it another 45 minutes or so. Part One Part Two And before it's asked, I got permission from Bo and Dave Sanders to record...
  11. raylee

FS(NJ): 2002 RC51 Track Bike ~26k miles (Can be made streetable fairly easily)

~26k Miles. Mostly highway, many twisties, 2 "B" group track days Clean NJ Title Mods: ABS Plastic Track Plastics Ohlins 20mm Fork Cartridge Kit (Installed and Setup by Markbilt) Ohlins Steering Damper Titax (I think) gold levers -1/+1 Vortex Sprockets 520 Conversion K&N Intake Filters...