Search results

1. 2ndChapter

Road Atlanta April 15-16 Roll Call

Hey anyone leaving from Raleigh and or traveling through on their way to Road Atlanta tomorrow? Just me and my bag... text me at 919-923-1588 Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 2ndChapter

2017 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

Agree the Evolve partnership was/is a good match, have been part of a few of their track days and things run smooth and in line with with what we've grown to expect from N2...Thanks for the 2017 Schedule looking forward to it..
  3. 2ndChapter

VIR Repavement corner widening ...

I think the paddock should be redone with jello... Cherry flavored jello! And they should redo it each season with a different flavor. Sent from under deez nutz...
  4. 2ndChapter

2006-2007 Yamaha R6 track B/W and Tank

Sold ;) Sent from under deez nutz...
  5. 2ndChapter

how many repairs are to many for plastics

Agree... Sent from under deez nutz...
  6. 2ndChapter

2011 CBR1000rr $8500 FL

Congrats bud... I actually jumped online to look at it again ;-) Sent from under deez nutz...
  7. 2ndChapter

Gauging interests in HAZARDOUS RACING Group Buy

Great product... Staff are great to work with Sent from under deez nutz...
  8. 2ndChapter

Moto GP Kangaroo Suit

Where you located ? Sent from under deez nutz...
  9. 2ndChapter

Tires still OK or replace over winter?

Tires still OK or replace over winter? I have a tire rack In the garage and keep all my tires on the wall. I don't typically pay much attention to temps in the garage... But I'm sure it rarely goes below freezing. Either way is there really proof tires exposed to low temps perform less than...
  10. 2ndChapter

2008 kz mxt20

Yeah that's really nice and about what id want...but have two trucks and a trailer I told myself id sell before buying anymore shit... I'll keep an eye on it and will keep ya posted... regarding the sale of my items...
  11. 2ndChapter

2008 kz mxt20

That's great looking and honestly if I had a buyer for my 28 look trailer I'd probably be very very interested. Curious but what do you pull it with.
  12. 2ndChapter

2008 kz mxt20

No problem buddy just thought a picture of the outside will help...wasn't trying to be a smartass
  13. 2ndChapter

2008 kz mxt20

Picture of the outside would be good
  14. 2ndChapter

Elite membership - free renewal with 12+ events?

That kinda sucks....guess I should have paid attention closer...but I guess that's what happens when you assume. Sheshhhhhhh...
  15. 2ndChapter

Can anyone confirm this???
  16. 2ndChapter

Hey quick question is the required 12 events for free membership based on a January to January calendar? Or is it based on 12 months rotating from when you obtained it. I'd think its from the date of purchase as it makes more sense but wanted to see if anyone could verify. Thanks
  17. 2ndChapter

Another dumb question

If your ears bleed then its too loud...if not rock on
  18. 2ndChapter

Just got to give props - when due!

You got jipped....he did all the same for me and gave me a KISS ;-) Haven't washed my face since....