Search results

1. sshort

Comments from Road Atlanta May 24

Hey all, I wanted to give a quick shout and word of appreciation. I started out a few years back with NESBA at VIR (Yes the flyover weekend: ) Anyways, I digress, with NESBA splitting up I have been riding with other track clubs since and had not had a chance to come back to try out N2. I'm...
  2. sshort

Confirmation for Barber

Has anyone recieved their confirmation forms for this weekend? AKA, are they going out or will we just do the form at the track? Can't wait, just a couple of days now!!!! Steve
  3. sshort

Triumph Boys are Back This Time at Barber

Hey y'all been a while since VIR but Brother Don and myself are signed up for the November 10 and 11 track days at Barber. Bringing at least another of our crew along this time in Walter Waage aboard his Street Triple. Let's see, Kilt---Check Bourbon---Check Stogies---Check Oh Yeah...
  4. sshort

Thanks for a great first track day

I just wanted to chime in to thank everyone for a spectacular weekend. For this to be the first time ever on a track things couldn't have gone much better. At the risk of speaking for Brother Don, we very much appreciated the willingness of everyone to welcome us to the fold and all the...
  5. sshort

Tread depth for tech spec

What process is used during tech spec to evaluate tire condition? June 2nd will be my first track day and I'm trying to cover all my bases. Of course a new set of skins would be ideal but I'm on a pretty tight budget and am approaching 50% on the rear. I currently have Michelin Road 2's...
  6. sshort

New to NESBA and Trackdays

After a good number of years, looking to get on the track for the first time. VIR Jun 2. Looking forward to it along with my buddy Don who's signed up for the same day.