Search results

1. Q

NJMP 9/16 Garage Rental

Hello, This will be my first track day in NJMP in a long time with N2, does anyone know if there are garage space available with electric? if they are how will I go about booking? I looked thru the NJMP website and there is no garage rental information for Sept 16th Thanks for your help
  2. Q

NYST B group Crash... - Not Dion

Does anyone have an update of the crash that happen on Turn 2? I cant remember if it was on Saturday or Sunday. All I can remember that it was within the B group and it was or turn 2. Any updates It will be cool to know if he is ok. Carlos
  3. Q

NYST Tire Service 6/15-6/16

Does anyone know if Collin is going to be around this weekend?
  4. Q

Thank you all... CRs, B class, Nesba staff...

All, I just want to say thank you for the great time I had these past two weekends, I was able to do summit Main 12/13 and yesterday in lighting at NJMP. I have to say, I had never had as much fun or learned so much in such of short period of time. Thank you CRs, (the dude with franz or...
  5. Q

N00b Going to summit this weekend, Any others... N00bs that is..

Good morning all, I am shooting down to Summit this weekend and to be quite honest I have read the Nesba manual like 50 times, but I still dont wanna be a lost puppy when I get to the track, any guys in the beginner group going? Yes I am a looser and looking for a friend :)
  6. Q

n00b question

Hi all, I have a dumb question about racing numbers. I will be attending the track day event in Summit both the 11 ans 12th and it seems I have pretty much everything that I need except numbers for my bike. It is my first time on the track and I will be in the begginer class so do I even need...
  7. Q

Hi all NY n00b here, pls forgive the stupid intro..

Hi all, So I got my first bike not so long ago and I am hoping to get it to the track at summit point 5/12 - 5/13 and NJMP on the 20th. That is if all my gear gets here by this friday In any event I just wanted to ask for any tips, info or any additional information that i can take from any of...