Search results

1. NegativeCamber

Dunlop GPA-Pros

Have 6 Dunlop GPA-Pro 190/60 M+ tires for sale. $120 each. Will be at PIRC June 18-19 for pick up if interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. NegativeCamber

2006-2016 R6 Rims

I have two sets of black R6 rims with Fast Frank captive spacers, cush drive and angled valve stems. Will be at Summit on May 23rd for local pick up, will ship at buyer's expense. $350 per set
  3. NegativeCamber

2008 R6 Part Out

Parting out my 2008 R6. PayPal only (price of part + 3% fee unless sending friends/family). Buyer pays shipping. Pictures upon request. BMC Air Filter 50 Translogic Blip Assist (BR4-ECU) 400 Short Clutch Lever with perch 50 Motion Pro 1/4 throttle rev1 40 Short Black clutch Lever 30 Drilled...
  4. NegativeCamber

MR12

I've recently acquired a 5 gallon drum of MR12. It appears to have been open given the weight of the drum not feeling like 5 gallons. I'm pretty sure it has been open since August, stored out of the sun in a garage that I think was insulated. When I started to twist the cap to open the drum, it...
  5. NegativeCamber

AGV Astra Race Suit

Selling my AGV Astra race suit, size 46. Top of the line suit by AGV, MSRPs at $1200. Used one season. Tons of perforation, full size speed hump, hard armor on knees, elbow, and shoulder. Yeah, my name is on the back, but you can have a much better patch with your name sewn over it for cheap...
  6. NegativeCamber

Knox Back Protector

Selling a Knox Back Protector, race cut, 450mm. In perfect working order. Asking $100 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. NegativeCamber

Knox Chest Protector

Selling a Knox Chest Protector, LG. In perfect working order. Asking $45 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. NegativeCamber

GPX-Pro

Selling GPX-Pro (plastic case). It's in great shape and will serve you well. You can collect RPM, Throttle Position, Water Temp, Brake application, speed, gear, and g-force data and view it on XTStudios. Computer cable and connection cables included (you'll have to buy wires to hook your bike up...
  9. NegativeCamber

Teknic Violator Jacket, 44

I have a mint condition Teknic Violator Jacket with speed hump, size 44. It has a 360 degree zipper so it will work with pants for the track and looks great on the street. It comes with a liner for cold days also. It is an exact match of the upper portion of the Teknic Violator 1-price suit...
  10. NegativeCamber

Aragon AXO Race Boot 42 (8 US)

Selling my lightly used Aragon AXO boots, size 42. I wore them for about 5 sessions (less than one track day). They are in perfect working condition with just a few cosmetic scuffs. Check out the STG video for detailed on the boot. $130 shipped.
  11. NegativeCamber

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers- Digital

Selling my Pro Line Digital Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers. These warmers are in excellent shape and in good working order with no burns; never had any problems with them. Also including the stand for the thermostats that is made for Chicken Hawk by Pitbull, and carrying cases. I bought these...
  12. NegativeCamber

2001-2003 GSX-R 600/750 Swingarm (FREE!!!!)

Please get this thing out of my garage! There is nothing wrong with it, just a leftover item from a part out; its been sitting in my garage for the past 5 years taking up space. Because I'm giving it away, I'm not going to ship it. I'll do local pick up (Stafford, VA) or will bring to Summit...
  13. NegativeCamber

Yamaha R6 Rotors (Front and Rear)

I've got 3 sets of front rotors and two rear rotors that will fit Yamaha R6's from 2006-2015. Normal wear, all rotors are straight with no wobbles. Front Rotor set: $80 Shipped (2 sets remaining) Rear Rotor: $25 each shipped (2 remaining) Front/Rear set: $90 shipped Let me know if you have...
  14. NegativeCamber

2006-2015 Yamaha R6 Rear Wheel

Sale includes the rim and rotor (not the tire). The rim is in GREAT shape. Nice and clean. $150 shipped
  15. NegativeCamber

Summit Point (April 5-6) Video Thread

I'll start! Here is a link to my YouTube channel where I posted all my videos from this weekend at Summit. All A group stuff. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/user/rewagner0313/videos?view_as=subscriber
  16. NegativeCamber

GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition

Selling my GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition. The camera is in perfect condition. It has served me well over the past few seasons. Included a few screen shot pics that you can grab from the video. Price: $250
  17. NegativeCamber

TEKNIC Violator Jacket

I have a mint condition Teknic Violator Jacket with speed hump, size 44. It has a 360 degree zipper so it will work with pants for the track and looks great on the street. It comes with a liner for cold days also. It is an exact match of the upper portion of the Teknic Violator 1-price suit. The...
  18. NegativeCamber

Bazzaz Quickshifter Issue

So I'm half way though my first race at Road Atlanta and my quickshifter fails on me. Of course this happens on the back straight, so I got passed... it didn't work for the rest of the day. I noticed during practice that morning that it was having intermittent issues. On the last lap of one...
  19. NegativeCamber

GPX Pro Backlight not working

Just noticed that my GPX Pro (2010 plastic version) backlight isn't working. I went into the settings and verified that everything was correct, but still no backlight. I also disconnected the battery, that didn't work either. The only thing that I haven't done is a factor reset. Want to try...
  20. NegativeCamber

Surfboard Traction Pads for SB seat and tank grips?

I've heard that guys use surfboard traction pads for superbike seats and tank grips. I've been looking on amazon and I have found a few options. But I was wondering if anyone could send me a link or give me an idea of what you've used. I plan to using it for a superbike seat. Thanks!