Search results

1. F

A big thank you to the entire Summit Point Team

I want to first say thanks for the feedback I’ve received on the P.A. Announcements and the event overall. I appreciate the kinds words a lot. I wanted to take a moment and hopefully without sounding Like an Academy Awards speech to place kudos on our entire team at Summit Point. We had 10...
  2. F

Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

I'll be there working pit out Saturday on the Jefferson and Sunday on the Shenandoah. I've worked with TPM and Motorcycle Excitement on the SC and it's a fun track. Of course I'm a non-rider but as a flagger, I think you'll all have a blast. Glad to be working with you guys again.
  3. F

Summit Point Jefferson 7/1

That was me at pit out and please delete any photographs you have of me as I don't photograph well. Nice video. Had a good weekend out there working for NESBA. I am glad that I don't do anything embarrassing while you all are waiting to go out since I sometimes end up on Youtube. Hope to see...
  4. F

Summit Point May 2012 Weekend Video Thread

Darrin: Thanks for posting this video. As a non-rider, I'm always amazed at what you folks can do with a bike. I wish I could make this video mandatory viewing for my corner crews because it might show them in real time just how critical it is for all of us to be on our toes paying attention...