Search results

1. tdelegram

Roebling Road 3/9 - 3/10

I’ll be there this weekend if anyone needs help, look for 112 R1 behind a super C camper and white trailer. Plan is to pit behind the rest rooms.
  2. tdelegram

Question about signing up.

Send an email to support@n2td.org
  3. tdelegram

Roebling Road 3/9 - 3/10

Generators are ok at night, no bikes motors before 8:00AM not sure the time at night you can't run them. All electricity has to be purchased. An email should come out later in the week with entrance time.
  4. tdelegram

2017 KTM-SFX 350

Good seller buy with confidence.
  5. tdelegram

Novice to Intermediate Question

95% of bumps give the person never knows they are being evaluated. If you're at the top of the group it is obvious to the coaches. Many don't believe it, but we want everyone to get to the next group and love seeing progress. Unfortunately we offer give specific advice which requires people...
  6. tdelegram

Roebling Road Raceway: 09-10 March 24

First turn is right
  7. tdelegram

2008 gsxr 750 $4500

That's cold
  8. tdelegram

Kustom Cockpit

Keys? Keys? We don't need no stinkin keys.
  9. tdelegram

2008 gsxr 750 $4500

Can I get a bump with it?
  10. tdelegram

Mid Ohio N2 2024

Tim it is your fault and no one likes you because of it.
  11. tdelegram

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

You do realize you can ask a coach assigned to your group to ride a couple laps with you and get their feed back whenever you want.
  12. tdelegram

Kustom Cockpit

Thanks for the write Brenden. Any track day that Anthony and I are at people are welcome to sit on our bikes and try them.
  13. tdelegram

Ready for 2024!!

You may have misinterpreted hitting the apex
  14. tdelegram

How to become a motorcycle track coach?

Anyone can become a coach, I would recommend the following: At least mid-pack A pace or top 10 expert racer A good understanding of how riding a bike fast happens, vision, lines, trail braking, direction.... Ability to communicate the ideas above to a new rider Positive attitude and willing to...
  15. tdelegram

R9 in 2025

Uncorked exhaust, intake, timing and fuel does wonders compared to stock set up. As Brad stated, the torque is going to be special.
  16. tdelegram

R9 in 2025

The r9 has a legitimate frame unlike the r7, it's a full delta box design and the motor will be de-tuned for MA racing making it very reliable.
  17. tdelegram

Total newbie for 2021

Welcome aboard, Judy covered everything!
  18. tdelegram

Motorcycle Insurance (Off Track)

I have used progressive in the past for street bikes and they used to cover non-timed track training