Search results

1. tdelegram

Heartland 4270 44 foot toy hauler $67,500

For Sale 2019 44’ Heartland Cyclone 4270 Toy Hauler One Owner, No Accidents, Everything Works As It Should will email or text photos upon request See Attached Bill Sheet For Complete List of Details and Amenities Interior: Residential Fridge w Battery Power 3 Burner Gas Stove and Oven...
  2. tdelegram

Air Fence help Thursday at Summit

All we we will need help setting up the air fence Thursday evening, please post up if you can help. I'll get times for entry and set up later in the week.
  3. tdelegram

Summit Main Air Fence Help Needed

All, we will need help getting the air-fence up Sunday evening and taking it down Monday. Please post up here if you can help and also add if it is both up and down or just up or down. We will be offering credits for each if you help.
  4. tdelegram

VIR Air Fence help needed

All if you are able to help set up the air fence Sunday and take it down Monday we will be giving out credits for those that help. Sunday please meet us in the paddock at 6:00 PM, you can look for me with bike number 112, red R1 and primer Sv, black f350. Thanks Tom
  5. tdelegram

Pirelli Take Offs

I'll have a few sets of race take offs at Pirc for sale. Sc2 fronts and 200 sc1 rears. Rears will have seen 14 to 21 laps fronts 28 to 42 laps. 1 front and 2 read for $175, $200 if I mount and balance them. Will only mount and balance end of day.
  6. tdelegram

Bike transport this weekend to RRR

Anyone in the Philly area or close to pipersville pa able to bring a bike to RRR this weekend?
  7. tdelegram

Summit Point Air Fence Help

All, We will need help putting up and taking down the air-fence this weekend. For those interested we will start putting it up between 5:30-5:45. Please be at my trailer ready to go (Look for large 5th wheel hauler with ktm canopy near the wood line). If you help install we can let you in an...
  8. tdelegram

KTM RC8RR and RC8R Limmited Edition Package Deal

KTM RC8RR and RC8R LE Package Deal $26,000. Pictures available on request via text or email. 2011 RC8RR Track Only Model: 1290 super duke cylinder and pistons rc8 head and crank, motor measures 1265. Built and tuned by Chad Wells at Commonwealth in Louisville. Currently tuned on T4 did 166/98...
  9. tdelegram

Shenny/Main Airfence Help Needed

All, looking forward to seeing everyone this Sunday and Monday, we will need help getting the air fence in place Sunday evening at Main. We are waiting to see what time we will be allowed into the track, once we have a firm time we’ll post up here when we plan on starting air fence and where...
  10. tdelegram

NC Bike Coaching Vids

Below are the links to this past weekend for Novice when I remember to turn my camera on: Sunday session 1. https://youtu.be/gqgHr4qbVV4 Sunday session 2. https://youtu.be/lqA_HtiDY58 Sunday session 3. Sunday session 4. Sunday session 4. Part 2. https://youtu.be/JjaEyk7Qtyw I’ll look for...
  11. tdelegram

Happy New Year

I hope you have a safe and fast 2020.
  12. tdelegram

Air Fence Donations

All, Please review the link below, it’s a great way to get money raised for more air fence without hitting your pocket hard. For those that have used air fence they are grateful, for those that haven’t you should be happy it’s there...
  13. tdelegram

2015 KTM RC-390 Cup Bike with Extras

2015 KTM RC-390 Cup bike with spares: Chad Wells moto dynoed at 51 HP on MR12, 49 on pump gas. Bike includes: Hour meter reading 12.3 hours on new motor and transmission Yoyodyne slipper clutch PCV mapped for MR12 and pump gas with a quick shifter and map switch Shift kit (star and...
  14. tdelegram

Bike transport Louisville to VIR

I need help getting my rc390 from Commonwealth motorcycles in Louisville down to VIR for the Friday practice day and Saturday endurance race. Is there anyone near or going past there that could help out. I am willing to pay for some of you gas. Thanks, Tom
  15. tdelegram

Barnes Brothers Motorcycles

Barnes Brothers Motorcycles For those of you unlucky enough to know me you know I am pretty brand loyal and value exceptional customer service. A few weeks ago I made a life altering decision to switch brands away from KTM for my main big bore bike. I did some scientific paddock research and...
  16. tdelegram

RC390 wheels

Stock KTM rc390 wheels front and rear with bearings and no other hardware. $425 plus shipping fron 15377. Text for photos four one two 596 one zero seven eight. Tom
  17. tdelegram

YCRS 3/5-3/6

Doing Inde in March, I land in Tucson at 7:50 PM via Chicago. I am flying out Wednesday AM at 6:15, let me know if anyone is interested in splitting a rental car. Tom
  18. tdelegram

Barber Roll Call

So who’s in?
  19. tdelegram

PIRC 9/16-17 Tire Service

Mike will you or a representative be there?
  20. tdelegram

8/19 & 20 PIRC Roll Call and Pot Luck

Who's in and what are you bringing? Cobbled corn here.