Search results

1. HondaGalToo

2002 US Cargo 7x14 Tandem Axle Trailer for Sale

For sale is a 2002 US Cargo 7x14 enclosed tandem axle trailer, electric brakes. Located in central NJ. Asking $3000 2 PitBull Trailer Restraint plates Lots of e-track, floor and walls, D-rings on walls Two shelves in front, attached to e-track, so adjustable/removable Floor is coated in spray...
  2. HondaGalToo

Yoshimura R-55 slip-on for '06/'07 GSXR 600/750

For sale is a Yoshimura R-55 slip-on exhaust. It fits 2006/2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600/750. I'll include 3 of the black triangle-shaped brackets. I think one is untouched; the other two I bent/dremeled to get a different system to fit after a crash. This system is in excellent condition, never...
  3. HondaGalToo

Pitbull trailer restraint pins for 2013 Triumph Tiger 800

I found pins for the Pitbull trailer restraint while cleaning my garage. Pins only, for a 2013 Triumph Tiger 800. $89 new, $50 shipped to CONUS.
  4. HondaGalToo

PittRace Tire Service May 19/20?

Apologies if I've missed a post someplace, but is there tire service at Pitt May 19/20? Thanks!
  5. HondaGalToo

2000 Honda CBR F4 - street bike, central NJ

A friend of mine is selling her 2000 CBR F4 (carbureted version). Full Yosh system, rejetted. 19,288 miles. New battery, tires in decent shape with a new, unmounted set included. Tinted Puig windscreen. Weighted stainless bar ends. Stock seat and Sargent seat. RKA luggage - saddlebags and a rear...
  6. HondaGalToo

Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller

I have a Tekonsha Prodigy P3 brake controller + Ford wiring harness for sale. Used only this past season, it's in perfect condition, in the original box, with all hardware and instructions. Selling because I sold the truck and the new truck has an integrated brake controller. $100 shipped CONUS...
  7. HondaGalToo

Cross Country Cycle BBQ/Bike Wash Saturday, July 16. Metuchen, NJ

Hi All, I'll be at the EvolveGT canopy on Saturday to talk to folks about N2. This should be a fun event! If you are in the area, stop by and say hello. If any members would like to keep me company for awhile and help promote N2, please come on by! Event details in the below link...
  8. HondaGalToo

Hit-Air Vest Sizing

For those of you that have these, specifically the RS-1 Racer model, did you take the measurements over your riding suit? Or over street clothes, or nothing? I'm wanting to get one, but not sure what size. Thanks!
  9. HondaGalToo

Update to N2 Womens' Forum!

As we've posted before, there is now a forum area specifically for women. We have posted some topics there to get discussions going. So, if you're a woman, come and join in! Guys, if you have a woman friend/relative please encourage them to sign up for the N2 forum, then point them to the...
  10. HondaGalToo

For Sale: RS Taichi 56 EURO/46 US

For sale is a one-piece RS Taichi suit, Size 56 Euro/46 US. $400. I can deliver to most events at PittRace, NJMP, Summit, or we can work out a shipping price. Suit is in good condition. Some scuffs on the left side and knee, but no holes or loose/torn stitching. This is a mens off the rack...
  11. HondaGalToo

ASV Clutch Lever

For sale is an ASV F3 Clutch lever. It was installed on my '07 gsxr 600, so it has that bushing and neutral kill tab installed. It also comes with the other neutral kill tab and bushings shown in the pictures. The picture of the instructions lists the bikes it fits. Perfect condition, no...
  12. HondaGalToo

Roll Call: SED and YCRS Clinic Aug 12/13

Who's in? I'll be there for the SED on the 12th.
  13. HondaGalToo

Tires for August NJMP

I assume Shagmoto will be at the Aug 2/3 event at NJMP? I need a set of Pirelli Supercorsas. ☺
  14. HondaGalToo

1973 Rickman Montesa

A friend is moving and is looking to sell this old school dirtbike. 1973 Rickman Montesa 250cc. He's the second owner. It runs and is partially restored, but needs some TLC. He's looking to get $500. Nickle Rickman frame. Stored indoors. The bike is located in central Jersey. Send me a PM if...
  15. HondaGalToo

FS: 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

!!SOLD!! 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Asking $5200 Located in Somerset county, NJ Clear title in-hand Set up as street bike Never been down, excellent condition, no dings or dents Garage kept, original owner 1767 miles Dunlop Q2s with one trackday Extras: Penske 8983 shock with 550 spring Penske...
  16. HondaGalToo

SED Sept @ NJMP?

Hey nesba, are you going to have the I/A SEDs on Sept 24th & 25th at NJMP?:) They're still listed under events in my account, but we still can't register.
  17. HondaGalToo

A Tent For Your Generator

They say not to run generators in the rain, but whenever we need our home genny, it's due to a storm and it's raining or snowing. I've tried putting a piece of plywood on top with a brick, but it often vibrates off. Then we found a product called Gen Tent. www.gentent.com Made in the USA in...
  18. HondaGalToo

Sept 25/26 at NJMP?

These days on Tues/Wed, Sept 25/26 at NJMP T-Bolt aren't yet open for registration. Any idea when they will be? Are they going to become SED or Endurance Days? :cool:
  19. HondaGalToo

NJMP Gate Procedure for Family/Friends

I updated my post in the members feedback section, but figured I'd ask in the Mid-Atlantic forum as well. Are there any updates/changes to the NJMP gate procedure from 2009/2010? In 2009, you had to give names to the director, who would take the list to the gate. In 2010, there was a form you...
  20. HondaGalToo

NJMP July 16th

Who's in? :tothetrack: