Search results

1. COBALT COUPE

WTB '05 R6 Parts

I've got a like new Scotts steering damper in gold, complete ready to bolt right on. Shoot me an e-mail at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.
  2. COBALT COUPE

Cortech Latigo Gauntlet Gloves

sent a PM/conversation(?) ..............
  3. COBALT COUPE

LADIES TEKNIC GAUNTLET gloves, JOE ROCKET and ALPINESTARS OCTANE S-MOTO gloves

I have three pairs of gloves for sale here; First pair is JOE ROCKET, the tag says L MEDIUM, which we thought L was for Ladies, but they seem too big to be a ladies M since I can almost get my hand in them and I wear a L /XL in most mens gloves so maybe the L is for long or ? Guys that wear a...
  4. COBALT COUPE

FLY MESH SUMMER JACKET with ARMOR, GRAY/BLACK, sz L, Excellent condition

Still just trying to thin out the closet here, this jacket is in great shape, no damage or issues at all. Great for warm/hot weather when you still want some protection/armor but LOTS of airflow to stay cooler. Size large, which is about a 42 - 44, but with all the adjustable straps you could go...
  5. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO -1000 RPM HELMET, NEW IN BOX, SILVER sz Small

BRAND NEW Snell rated helmet for $115.00 shipped !!!...................................this is a great helmet, only selling cause my wife got two and decided to keep the blue one , so we are selling this silver one.
  6. COBALT COUPE

LEATHERS FS: TEKNIC XCELLERATOR 1pc 46/56, TEKNIC CHICANE 2pc 46/56, TEKNIC 7 plate back protector

Two piece suit is now SOLD, still have the back protector available..........................TTT
  7. COBALT COUPE

Race / Gaunlet gloves for sale : Cortech L, Fieldsheer XL, and Alpinestars XL

Fieldsheer gloves are also SOLD - still have the alpinestars available............................TTT
  8. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO -1000 RPM HELMET, NEW IN BOX, SILVER sz Small

Scorpion EXO - 1000 motorcycle helmet, silver with RPM graphics, BRAND NEW in the box with tags. Size adult small ( 6 7/8" - 7" on tag ) Both DOT and SNELL safety rated Has clear shield, but also has a smoke internal flip down shield for sunny days Has many closeable vents for cooling airflow on...
  9. COBALT COUPE

LEATHERS FS: TEKNIC XCELLERATOR 1pc 46/56, TEKNIC CHICANE 2pc 46/56, TEKNIC 7 plate back protector

ONE piece suit is SOLD - TWO piece suit and back protector are still available............
  10. COBALT COUPE

Cortechs are SOLD - still have the Fieldsheer and Alpinestars for sale ....................
  11. COBALT COUPE

I've got a couple of Teknic suits and a Teknic 7 plate back protector for sale. These suits are both 46 US / 56 EU but they fit like most size 44 /54 suits do. For reference I am about 5'9" - 5'10" tall and right around 165 - 170 with a pretty average build and the Xcellerator 1 pc fits me...
  12. COBALT COUPE

I have accumulated too much in the way of spare/extra gear so I am cleaning out the closet/gear bag.................these gloves all fit me the same even though they are L and XL depending on brand. I think I have them priced very good and shipping if needed will be extra. I plan on doing a few...
  13. COBALT COUPE

2003 - 2005 Yamaha R6 parts = race tail, ZG windscreen, lower triple tree, lt. side factory fairing

Selling off some parts I have left from my R6 ( thats gone )that I need to get out of the garage.............. Race tail section, sportbike type so it uses the stock/factory seat. It has some minor rash but in very good solid shape - NOT cracked/broken. Not sure of the brand because the label...
  14. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO-1000 HELMET, Silver with RPM graphics, size small, BRAND NEW IN BOX

Scorpion EXO - 1000 motorcycle helmet, silver with RPM graphics, BRAND NEW in the box with tags. Size adult small ( 6 7/8" - 7" on tag ) Both DOT and SNELL safety rated Has clear shield, but also has a smoke internal flip down shield for sunny days Has many closeable vents for cooling airflow on...
  15. COBALT COUPE

WTB: Full Gauntlet Gloves - large

cm6501 I sent you a message/conversation about some gloves.
  16. COBALT COUPE

Central Illinois

okay, got ya, but just an FYI - I not technically a "member" in any orgs. - I just stick to the tracks that are pretty close to home for me. None of the orgs. that I ride with require a membership.
  17. COBALT COUPE

Central Illinois

motovid.com does Blackhawk now, Sportbiketracktime.com does days at Joliet, Road America, and others, and ZARS does days at RA also. I haven't been in this game for real long, but I've been happy with all the days I've done with them.
  18. COBALT COUPE

PILOT EVO RACE SUIT size 44 US Black with Red/White/Blue BRAND NEW with TAGS!!!

I need to move this suit asap, will take $700.00 shipped to you................e-mail me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net Thanks
  19. COBALT COUPE

BRAND NEW with tags PILOT EVO one piece leather race suit size 44 US

I need to move this suit asap, will take $700.00 shipped to you................e-mail me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net Thanks