Search results

1. COBALT COUPE

LADIES TEKNIC GAUNTLET gloves, JOE ROCKET and ALPINESTARS OCTANE S-MOTO gloves

I have three pairs of gloves for sale here; First pair is JOE ROCKET, the tag says L MEDIUM, which we thought L was for Ladies, but they seem too big to be a ladies M since I can almost get my hand in them and I wear a L /XL in most mens gloves so maybe the L is for long or ? Guys that wear a...
  2. COBALT COUPE

FLY MESH SUMMER JACKET with ARMOR, GRAY/BLACK, sz L, Excellent condition

Still just trying to thin out the closet here, this jacket is in great shape, no damage or issues at all. Great for warm/hot weather when you still want some protection/armor but LOTS of airflow to stay cooler. Size large, which is about a 42 - 44, but with all the adjustable straps you could go...
  3. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO -1000 RPM HELMET, NEW IN BOX, SILVER sz Small

Scorpion EXO - 1000 motorcycle helmet, silver with RPM graphics, BRAND NEW in the box with tags. Size adult small ( 6 7/8" - 7" on tag ) Both DOT and SNELL safety rated Has clear shield, but also has a smoke internal flip down shield for sunny days Has many closeable vents for cooling airflow on...
  4. COBALT COUPE

LEATHERS FS: TEKNIC XCELLERATOR 1pc 46/56, TEKNIC CHICANE 2pc 46/56, TEKNIC 7 plate back protector

I've got a couple of Teknic suits and a Teknic 7 plate back protector for sale. These suits are both 46 US / 56 EU but they fit like most size 44 /54 suits do. For reference I am about 5'9" - 5'10" tall and right around 165 - 170 with a pretty average build and the Xcellerator 1 pc fits me...
  5. COBALT COUPE

Race / Gaunlet gloves for sale : Cortech L, Fieldsheer XL, and Alpinestars XL

I have accumulated too much in the way of spare/extra gear so I am cleaning out the closet/gear bag.................these gloves all fit me the same even though they are L and XL depending on brand. I think I have them priced very good and shipping if needed will be extra. I plan on doing a few...
  6. COBALT COUPE

2003 - 2005 Yamaha R6 parts = race tail, ZG windscreen, lower triple tree, lt. side factory fairing

Selling off some parts I have left from my R6 ( thats gone )that I need to get out of the garage.............. Race tail section, sportbike type so it uses the stock/factory seat. It has some minor rash but in very good solid shape - NOT cracked/broken. Not sure of the brand because the label...
  7. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO-1000 HELMET, Silver with RPM graphics, size small, BRAND NEW IN BOX

Scorpion EXO - 1000 motorcycle helmet, silver with RPM graphics, BRAND NEW in the box with tags. Size adult small ( 6 7/8" - 7" on tag ) Both DOT and SNELL safety rated Has clear shield, but also has a smoke internal flip down shield for sunny days Has many closeable vents for cooling airflow on...
  8. COBALT COUPE

CORTECH ADRENALINE II gloves .........question ???

Does anybody on here have a pair of these gloves??? Reason I am asking is that I just bought a pair of slightly used ones for a backup pair for the track, but on the size tag where it says Cortech Adrenaline size L/10 the word ADRENALINE is spelled wrong, it's spelled ADERNALINE. Now thats...
  9. COBALT COUPE

BRAND NEW with tags PILOT EVO one piece leather race suit size 44 US

THIS SUIT HAS BEEN SOLD SOLD SOLD I have for sale a BRAND NEW with tags PILOT EVO race suit, black with red/white/blue stripes, in the standard size 44 US. This is Pilots top of the line race suit used by alot of AMA Pros . It is a really top quality, high end suit full of all the best...
  10. COBALT COUPE

PILOT EVO RACE SUIT size 44 US Black with Red/White/Blue BRAND NEW with TAGS!!!

THIS SUIT HAS BEEN SOLD SOLD SOLD I have for sale a BRAND NEW with tags PILOT EVO race suit, black with red/white/blue stripes, in the standard size 44 US. This is Pilots top of the line race suit used by alot of AMA Pros . It is a really badass, high end suit full of all the best features...
  11. COBALT COUPE

FS 2005 YAMAHA R6r TRACK/RACE BIKE, GREAT BIKE with ALOT of EXTRAS in N.E. Illinois

2005 Yamaha R6r track bike/race bike for sale. This is a great bike, very clean, solid, well setup bike that has served me well, never had any trouble with it. Always properly maintained. It has zero issues and is ready for the racetrack right now as is. Here's a rundown of the details; 5714...
  12. COBALT COUPE

shipping a race body kit ?

Can anyone here help me out with the best/cheapest way to ship a race body kit? I have a buyer for a used set from my R6 that I'm selling, but the shipping quotes I'm getting online from UPS and FEDEX are insane - like $180.00 from IL to GA ! Is that just the way it is, or is there a better...
  13. COBALT COUPE

Question about shipping a race body kit ???

I've got a possible buyer for one of the race bodies I have for my R6 that is for sale on here, but the guy is afraid of what shipping will cost. Well, he was right - the box is 36" x 28" x 24" and it weighs about 25 #'s and calculating it online at both FEDEX and UPS, it's gonna cost between...
  14. COBALT COUPE

2003- 2005 Yamaha R6 SHARKSKINZ race body kit Pro. painted blue FS in NE IL

THIS SET HAS BEEN SOLD................. I've got a spare set of Sharkskinz race body work for my 2005 R6, will fit 2003 - 2005 R6R and maybe R6S ( i'm not sure about the S ). Never been crashed, excellent condition, professionally painted blue with yellow number plates and there is a black...
  15. COBALT COUPE

2005 YAMAHA R6 BODY PARTS TRIPLE TREE in N.E. IL

THESE PARTS ARE FROM A 2004 R6 - YES 2004 I have some parts from a 2004 R6, (- YES 2004 MODEL I originally put 2005 in the title by mistake -) I think the fairings will fit 2003 - 2005, but the front fender and lower triple tree will only fit 2003 - 2004, or the R6 "S" models with the...
  16. COBALT COUPE

BRAND NEW 2013 TEKNIC VIOLATOR GLOVES, WHITE/BLACK, SIZE XL in N.E. IL

I just bought a pair of these in L and XL and I fit size L better, so I will sell these size XL for $120.00 + shipping. I will be at Road America in Elkhart Lake on Sunday for the AMA race and can bring them with me so if you are interested look me up for a cash sale. PM or e-mail ( best way to...
  17. COBALT COUPE

LIKE NEW TEKNIC CHICANE 2 Pc. SUIT FOR SALE - BLACK 44US/54 EURO in N.E. IL

I have a LIKE NEW, and I mean LIKE NEW, Teknic 2 piece leather suit for sale. It has literally only been worn 5 - 6 times and it shows. Never been down, absolutely NO issues at all - it is as like new as possible without being new. Has armor in the shoulders, elbows, knee/shins, and the...
  18. COBALT COUPE

2003 - 2004 yamaha r6 black front fender for sale

Cleaning out the garage a bit, I have an almost perfect gloss black original front fender from a 2004 Yamaha R6. Just has a couple very minor scratches, otherwise perfect. I believe this will also fit the R6S from 2006 - 2009, and maybe other years that have the NON inverted forks. Would like...