Search results

1. hurricanejohn

2015 Yamaha R6 cosmetic damage CLEAN TITLE

Just got this one in. 2015 Yamaha YZF-R6 with some cosmetic damage. Clean title, 4339 miles, CRG levers, great bike to race! Located in North Georgia just south of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Asking $7400 (average book is $8600). NO TRADES, CASH ONLY. Email me at fibrerus@aol.com for more info!
  2. hurricanejohn

Dirt bikes for Sale !!!!

Got a shop full of late model great condition all brands dirts for sale! If you are looking for a great deal or for something in particular let me know. john@ovususa.com
  3. hurricanejohn

Late Model Dirt Bikes for Sale!

Just picked up a few more dirt bikes - all in excellent condition: 2015 Suzuki RM-Z250L5 Ave Retail $4815 ONLY $4400 2016 Honda CRF150FG Ave Retail $3815 ONLY $3500 2016 Yamaha YZ250F Ave Retail $5710 ONLY $5400 2015 Kawasaki KX85CF Ave Retail $3005 ONLY $2800 2012 Honda CRF250RC Ave Retail...
  4. hurricanejohn

New to N2 and track days

Welcome Eric! A lot of racers tend to sell their stuff this time of year so check the WERA site. I've gotten some killer deals on gear there! Our schedule is already out for 2017 so look it over and sign up early - many of our events sell out pretty fast!! (FYI - Elite Membership is worth...
  5. hurricanejohn

Barber slot for sale sat ovember 26

How much? I'm a CR but have a friend (Todd Baldwin) that's looking for a spot for his girlfriend.
  6. hurricanejohn

Barber Pot Luck

Big pot of creole red beans and sausage and a chocolate cake!!
  7. hurricanejohn

Barber Electric?

They have added a lot of 50 amp plugs on all levels now. They also added a few 100's too. Might need to buy a step down adapter 50-30 or 50-110 but power is available and more accessible now than ever. HJ
  8. hurricanejohn

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Just wanted to say what a fun weekend it was. Even with the precipitation everybody rode well, stayed smart, and had a blast! I can't remember a better season opener for any organization that I've attended - well done riders, corner workers, track officials, coaches, and N2 staff!! HJ
  9. hurricanejohn

Several Bikes & Scooters for Sale

Scooters and bikes for sale Bikes 2007.5 Aprilia Tuono 1000R Gray/black 14,271 miles $4700 2013 Honda Repsol CBR250R Black/Orange 1114 miles $3200 Scooters (2) 2013 Piaggio Typhoon 125 Scooters (1 Black 1 White) Brand New $1750 each 2012 Piaggio Typhoon 125 Scooter Yellow 12,557 miles $1500 2012...
  10. hurricanejohn

Roll Call - Road Atlanta 3/26-27

I'll vouch for you Ben. Let me know if they need any info. HJ
  11. hurricanejohn

Scooters and more scooters!!

I was able to pick up three brand new Piaggio scooters! I've got a 2013 Black Typhoon 125, a 2013 White Graffiti Typhoon 125, and a very nice 2012 Fly 150. All three have less than 5 miles on them, both keys, Cert of Origin. Never pre-owned, brand new condition. Asking $2300 for the Typhoon...
  12. hurricanejohn

FS: 2008 Aprilia RSVR Track Bike

$5500 and can deliver to most southern tracks. Has complete Sharkskinz with extra set of crashed skins and tank with fuel pump. Will come with new Dunlop medium compound 7455 racing d.o.t.'s. Nice sounding MIVV pipes. Mostly stock twin. Clean title - bike has approx. 3300 total miles on it...
  13. hurricanejohn

Pretty sure there will be. N2 has a lot of suits that they normally bring so send a message/email to support@n2td.org and let them know the dates you need them and size you need as well. HJ
  14. hurricanejohn

New Member, New to Track days!

Welcome to the most fun you'll ever have! Start saving your $$, find a blood bank that pays good, and research prices to sell a kidney - it can become addictive! HJ
  15. hurricanejohn

Not a whole lot of choices at Road ATL. Best place is at the track!! Q3 is a solid choice for early season track riding. It's a big track with lots of variety and a very fun track to ride. Welcome to the madness!! HJ
  16. hurricanejohn

FS: BELL STAR CARBON PINNED BLUE HELMET LARGE

This beauty has found a new home - SOLD!!!! HJ
  17. hurricanejohn

Question about coccyx injury...

Broke mine many years ago - fell out of a truck and landed right on my arse. It will take a solid year for you to get back to normal bro. Hate to bear bad news but that injury takes time and there's very little you can do (other than pain pills and a gelly doughnut) to ease the discomfort or...
  18. hurricanejohn

2010 & 2012 Ninja 250 Skins

Do you guys make these? HJ
  19. hurricanejohn

N2 Swag Christmas Combo Special!!

Alright N2 enthusiasts - here's the REAL DEAL YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Combo N2 tee and N2 hat for only $29.95 with free shipping!! This deal is good through December 31 but don't wait!! All sizes available - http://www.n2td.org/product/christmas-teehat-combo-special/ Merry Christmas and...