Search results

1. Mike

Alpinestar Boots and Gloves - AXO Boots - Back Protector

Alpinestar Boots (Size 9) One of the front clips for the toe slider doesn't exist anymore $50 shipped Aplinestar GP Tech Gloves (Size Medium) Good condition $100 shipped AXO Aragon Boots (Size 10) I think I used them 3-4 times just riding around town $100 Shipped Random Cycle Gear Back...
  2. Mike

Rear GSXR Wheel

Came from an 06 600. Has the stock sprocket, bearings, carrier, rotor, and all that stuff. $100 Shipped to the usual states. Easiest way to reach me would be email. (merikson83@yahoo.com - which is also the PayPal)
  3. Mike

2005 SV650 - $1500

It's actually an "S" model. I don't see where to edit the title.
  4. Mike

06-07 GSXR 600 Rear Wheel

I forgot to get some pics but it's a black, straight wheel with some marks from use. It also comes with the spacers, stock sprocket (some decent life left in it), sprocket carrier, stock rotor, bearings, and cush drive. Basically a complete wheel without the axle and nut. I would like $150 for...
  5. Mike

2005 SV650 - $1500

To keep it simple, I'll just put the link to my craigslist ad here. The bike is located in Winston-Salem, NC It isn't pretty but a cheap bike! http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/mcy/4969295179.html Best way to contact me is email: merikson83@yahoo.com / cell: 336-337-1873
  6. Mike

VIR 6/1 Beginner Group

I still got this but I'll be in training for work almost all day so not sure I could even do the transaction if someone wants this
  7. Mike

Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

not looking good for me now. Work changed and life happened. I'm still going to try but it's not looking good for saturday
  8. Mike

VIR 6/1 Beginner Group

I may not be able to make it, so if someone is interested, I'll sell my spot.
  9. Mike

WTB: 09 R6 Steering Damper

Didnt work out sadly, still keeping my eyes open if anyone has a damper
  10. Mike

Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

Whats up Brian! Didn't know which name you were hiding behind on here. I signed up for Saturday. I'll be attempting to get the track body ready and getting the bike safety wired over the next two weeks. I should be able to have it all done by the track day. It will be my 2nd time at the...
  11. Mike

WTB: 09 R6 Steering Damper

Yup.. I should probably get one of these before I get on the track. Although I'll be going to slow it may not matter much since it will be my first time. (Signed up for VIR 6/1, can't wait!) So, if anyone has one they're wanting to sell, let me know.
  12. Mike

Feeler: Blue 2011 r6 part out

Do you have a steering damper on it by chance?
  13. Mike

Steering Dampers Required?

Thanks for the info. I've been reading a lot on them and it's a smart decision to get one for sure. Just slightly out of the free spending money zone at the moment. I swear, I can't like anything cheap. Except pool, I love playing pool.
  14. Mike

Steering Dampers Required?

I just want to double check on this subject. I made it to one track day last season on an 08 gsxr 1000. It was rainy and my first time so I decided against going on the track at VIR that day. Anyways, I now have an 09 r6. I read the rules, did a search here, and didn't see where it was...
  15. Mike

Trailer stolen please look out

I'll try to remember and look out for you. I'm in High Point and work/hang out in Greensboro. Hope you get it back
  16. Mike

New from VA Beach (Navy of course)

Ah shipmate! Haven't heard that word in a long time. I was in Norfolk on the Vella Gulf (cg-72) from 2002-2006. I live in NC now but I'll be going to VIR this season. I went once last year but chose not to ride in the rain for my first track day on a 1000. Now it's an r6 and I'm excited to...
  17. Mike

Northern NJ: 2006 Cbr600rr track bike

Sending you a PM
  18. Mike

2004 R6 clean title $2500

The muffler looks fine in the picture, what is wrong with it that it won't pass inspection? Do you have the rear seat solo-cap? Thanks, Mike
  19. Mike

Possible Trackday at VIR North Dec 3rd

I would def be down for it. Sadly, I sold my bike and am on the lookout for a trackbike
  20. Mike

New guy here - get the beating sticks

Thanks again everybody. I signed up for the 19th. Just need to grab some tires now and the suit from Jvance. I can't wait!