Search results

1. K

WTS: Held Phantom Gloves 8.5

I am looking to sell a pair of Held Phantom black/white gloves in size 8.5. They were purchased new and only used for a few street rides. They are in VERY good/like new condition with only a few minor marks. Never down or crashed in. $125 shipped. Payment via PayPal (gift or add 4%) or usps...
  2. K

WTS: Held Phantom Gloves **Black size 8.5 Mens**

I am selling a pair of Held Phantom Gloves black size 8.5 Mens. They were purchased new and worn only on the street. They are in excellent condition with no marks, scuffs, ect. Never down and come from a pet and smoke free home. $115 shipped. Payment via PayPal (gift or add 4%) or USPS money...
  3. K

WTS: Forcefield L2K Back Protector **Like new**

I am selling a Forcefield L2K back protector. The back protector is size medium and in excellent condition. There are no marks, stains, ect and comes from a pet and smoke free home. Was only worn for 15-20 street rides. $115 shipped. Payment via PayPal (gift or add 4%) or USPS money order...
  4. K

CSS vs YCRS

Hey guys, I have been really thinking about signing up for a riding school and trying to decide between the YCRS and CSS. We are all fortunate to have these schools local to us on the East Coast and I want to take advantage of this (I am about 2 hours away from Millville NJ). I have been riding...
  5. K

WTS: Scotts Steering Damper

**SOLD** I have a used Scotts Steering Damper for sale. It does not come with a mounting kit (damper only). It is in overall great shape but does have some cosmetic wear. The most noticeable is a light scrape on the top front as shown in the pics (which makes it look worse then it is). $160...
  6. K

WTS: REV'IT! Tarmac Air Leather Jacket Size 52

I have for sale a like new REV'IT! Tarmac Air Black Leather Jacket in size 52 Euro (42 US). The jacket is in excellent condition and has only been worn once during a 2 hour ride. I have the paperwork that comes with the jacket. Also included is a upgraded Knox TP2 CE back protector to replace...
  7. K

WTS: Dunlop Sportmax Q2 190/55ZR-17 Rear Tire **NEW**

I have for sale a BRAND NEW and NEVER USED Dunlop Sportmax Q2 190/55ZR-17 Rear Tire. Tire is new stock and was just purchased last week. $150 cash. Not interested in any trades. I am located in the Woodbridge NJ area. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you **SOLD**