Search results

1. i-Zapp

question about ATP (Advanced training program)

I've read the section on the website, and it SEEMS like it's geared towards newer track riders. I'm always interested in learning, and like the idea of spending a couple more bucks during a trackday for specialized/focused training, but wondering what sort of rider the course is geared towards...
  2. i-Zapp

WTB: PittRace Saturday 9/16 for Advanced

waiting too long! (doh!) PM or call, can paypal or cash. George 440 - three three 6 - 6 five five 2
  3. i-Zapp

race school at Road Atlanta 4/15

Hello all. Hey i signed up for race school for this coming weekend on a bit of whim. Thinking about possibly doing some "vintage" racing at some point, and thought that getting it under my belt sooner than later might be a good idea (not sure about whether doing it at my season opener at a new...
  4. i-Zapp

camping at Road Atlanta on Easter weekend

A group of us from Ohio plan to ride both days that weekend and wondering if N2 has made arrangements with RA to allow camping on Sunday night? (I called them and they said it's actually up to the organizing club as to whether camping is available)
  5. i-Zapp

Advanced or Intermediate registration option

Was told that once you go A you can no longer register in I. That true? At new tracks I might be more comfortable in I until I learn the track. Is that option available?
  6. i-Zapp

WTB: Pittrace Full 7/18 Novice

yah, don't laugh too hard... looking for a spot for a buddy that would like to hit the new track with us PM me if you've got a last minute change of plans that opens up a spot.
  7. i-Zapp

I-group passing rules: control rider wave-by

Not a fan. I've heard and have considered the rationale, but just not a believer. In my mind it's like having yet another super slow rider on the track that's hard to get around (in this case because his hand is out not because his lines are crazy). I guess the theory is that the control rider...
  8. i-Zapp

VIR "Grand course"

has anyone every done this combined, "full" version of the track? Supposed to be 4.1 mile long. Wonder if it might be just TOO much and if the layout would compromise/eliminate any of the signature turns that are part of north or south? (never been to VIR) ing if it'd
  9. i-Zapp

2007 Aprilia Tuono 1000R

14000 miles. Run perfect. Cored stock pipes, MAP2, fuel controller, frame sliders. Had for 4 years, love the bike, just looking to change things up. Note that the bike does have a salvage title which was due to a low side crash incurred by the previous owner. The only leftover evidence of damage...
  10. i-Zapp

optimum tire temperature data?

I admittedly have not paid much attention to my tire pressure - primarily because I just haven't understood HOW to know when to make adjustments. Guys talk about making 1 psi adjustments to dial in their tires, but honestly I think it's a stretch for a weekend trackday rider like me to notice...
  11. i-Zapp

no reply from N2

tried the web form on the 'contact' page, but when you hit submit, nothing happens. So I tried the support email route. No reply in a couple days, though a 24 reply is promised. I want to register for the Pittrace event in a couple weeks but need to get clarification on the military discount...
  12. i-Zapp

2012 Ninja 250R, street track combo

Moving up to a bigger bike (SV trade???). Ridden by my son for last two years. • Original owner, bought brand new • Title in hand • 2k easy miles on odometer, lol • All original factory bodywork and hardware saved and bubble-wrapped – perfect condition; black factory color • Hot Bodies race...
  13. i-Zapp

exhaust to fairing clearance issue

Bought some new bodywork (not name brand) and the exhaust is touching on both LH and RH sides of the lower. I'm trying to sort it out with the manufacturer but trying to do some homework... im thinking that ideally, there should def be an air gap of at least 1/4", but if not, is it feasible to...
  14. i-Zapp

WTB: Honda CBR600RR '06 parts

Yardsaled it yesterday at MidOhio... looking (first) to rebuild, but may later decide to part-out based on cost and whether the frame is ok. Need the followign at a minimum: * front and rear wheels * bodywork * complete front suspension (forks, triple tree, etc); would consider 07 and newer *...
  15. i-Zapp

Schedule Your Assessment???

Looking to become a member this year (actually, 3 of us from OH) and so I clicked the button on the NESBA front page, filled out the info, and alas a month later still no reply regarding my "assessment". Yes, i checked my email spam filter/folder, and i do get regular emails from NESBA. We've...
  16. i-Zapp

youth leathers, suit + gloves $300

Rooster Racing leathers Condition: Used for two seasons while my son learned road-racing. He's since outgrown the suit. These leathers are well broken in, and have been down a few times. However, the suit is in perfectly functional condition. There is one repair spot on the right side rearend...
  17. i-Zapp

VIR north vs south

Need some help, and i apologize if it's been hashed out on other threads... can someone give a description of the difference between N and S? considering coming down for the April event and although the N track seems to be more interesting, the fact that its a monday event makes it tricky. is...