Search results

1. r6blondie

KYT Helmets

KYT Helmets has been a great sponsor of N2 in the 2023 season. If you haven't tried one on yet, what are you waiting for? Breaking news: They have graciously extended a 15% discount to all N2 members! Use: n2member15 at checkout at kythelmet.com Please note that you must be an N2 member to...
  2. r6blondie

NCBike October DC Area

Anyone going to NCBike this weekend and passing by Northern Virginia/ DC area? Looking for a ride for me and my bike. Thank you. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  3. r6blondie

2016 R3

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/588337106024647/ $4500 Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  4. r6blondie

Gloves

How long do gloves last for you guys? I have a tendency to develop holes in the finger tips and with the way these gloves are made, you can't fix it without taking the whole glove apart. I've had a few Alpinestars and RSTaichi. Recommendations? Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  5. r6blondie

Member Feedback Requested

I have been tossing this idea around for a while and wanted to present it to our members to see if there is any interest. As most know, track riding is a sport. It does require some level of fitness and utilizes your whole body to maneuver the motorcycle. As with any sport, stretching...
  6. r6blondie

TRS Pins, Tire Warmers, Jacket, Boots

For sale!! All new! Tire warmers and pins have been used 2 or 3 times. Boots and jacket never worn. Pitbull TRS Pins for Kawasaki Ninja 300/400, $75 Chickenhawk Tire Warmers for small bikes (250-400cc bikes), $550 Forma Ice Pro Boots, size 40, $315 Teknic womens leather jacket, size 42...
  7. r6blondie

Tire warmers chicken hawk

Brand new chicken hawk tire warmers for ultra lightweight bikes using a 140/150 rear tire (ninja 250, ninja 300, r3....) Professional Pole Position 3 temp warmers. $600 obo
  8. r6blondie

IMS Washington DC

Roll call - Who's going to the DC motorcycle show?? Which day are you going? Be sure to rep with your handy dandy N2 shirts and hats :)
  9. r6blondie

Barber- November

Looking to split costs of driving down to Barber over Thanksgiving weekend from DC Metro Area. I'm willing to drive or hop in another vehicle. If I drive, we would need to acquire a trailer b/c I can only fit one bike in the bed of my truck.
  10. r6blondie

Twin Sister

I think I found my twin sister. https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/meet-krystyna-kubran-badass-amateur-215139974.html
  11. r6blondie

R6 and R1 ECU Flash

If anyone with a 06-12 R6 or 09-11 R1 needs their ECU flashed send me a PM. My buddy is doing some crazy flashes, these bikes are running amazingly. I just got mine done just in time for Barber.. It Will be sickkkkk
  12. r6blondie

Summit JC August 26

Jus wondering if we will get credit for Summit Jefferson Circuit becasue of the rain/lightning. Please let me know, thanks!
  13. r6blondie

8/11 njmp

Just wanted to thank the coaches and the organizers during this past Saturday's track day at NJMP Thunderbolt. It was my first NESBA day as well as 3 of my friends. We all had a good time and we really appreciated all the help the coaches gave us. Thanks again! You guys run an awesome...