Search results

1. darth nater

2014 United Trailer 7x16 Enclosed Trailer - $7500 - Located in PA - SOLD

2014 United Trailers 7x16 (plus 2 ft v-nose) dual axle enclosed trailer. Has been setup for camping and motorcycle track day use. Trailer is in excellent shape and has minor wear and tear. Pulls fantastic behind any reasonable size truck/SUV. Family of 4 plus dog was able to comfortably sleep...
  2. darth nater

SOLD -2009 Yamaha R6 - $5500 (Located in PA)

2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 track bike. Clear title in hand. $5500. Located in Dillsburg, PA. More pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/G1aV93tJq1VpUrQH6 Bike setup includes: Power Commander V tuned by Karns Performance to run on 93 pump (realized about a 10% HP gain over stock) 1 season Armor Bodies...
  3. darth nater

Cooling issue

Last year the radiator on my 09 R6 got damaged. I replaced it with a used radiator and added a radiator guard at the same time. With the old radiator, my on track temps would hang between 180F and 200F and when I would come in the pits the temp would go up to around 215F when the fans would...
  4. darth nater

Summit Main - Coaching tips

Anyone is welcome to post, but after riding Summit Main yesterday and providing feedback I realized there are several key pieces of info I give people to improve there. These are items specific to riding at main, not general riding tips. N2 has more experience riding motorcycles on Summit Main...
  5. darth nater

Forum Maintenance - Summer 2020

All, We will be doing some significant forum maintenance and upgrades over the coming weeks. During this time, you may find that certain aspects of the forum (styling options, Tapatalk integration) may not be available or have been removed temporarily. The intention is to restore as many of...
  6. darth nater

Sim Racing (iRacing)

Anyone do this? I've jumped in a long running thread on the WERA BBS about this. I'm currently building my setup and it's a lot! I have the computer, but still have to make final decisions on the wheel base/wheel/pedals/rig. I always say I'm going to start small and then upgrade later, but then...
  7. darth nater

Who's going to be the first in the paddock...

...with a Tesla CyberTruck? https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/22/20976539/tesla-cybertruck-test-drive-electric-truck-pickup-video-features-price-elon-musk Not a fan of the styling...
  8. darth nater

Painting bodywork

Just ordered a new set of armour bodies. Still going back and forth about whether to send to someone to paint or just rattle can/2k clear myself. I'm not overly picky about this turning out perfect, so part of me is leaning towards doing it myself. Any advice before I start? Any specific...
  9. darth nater

XT Lap timers...anyone still use these?

Was digging through a box in the garage and found an old XT lap timer. Anyone still use these and actually put a beacon out at events? I haven't run a lap timer in years so I don't plan to use it, was just curious. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  10. darth nater

Decisions...Decisions - Weekend of 7/14-15

Maybe I'm late to the game...but just noticed that we have an actual Summit Main weekend on 7/14 and 7/15. Interestingly enough, that is the same weekend N2 is at Pitt Race. Now I have a decision to make... :unsure: Leaning towards Summit Main just because there are more Pitt Race weekends...
  11. darth nater

WTB - Yamaha PW50 Training Wheels

Anyone have a set of training wheels for PW50 laying around they would like to unload?
  12. darth nater

Trailer storage - 2 questions

1. What is the going rate for a storage lot to store an RV/trailer? I'm know it will vary based on location, just getting an idea before I start calling around. 2. During riding season (not winter) do you store any gas related items (gas cans, generators, etc) in the trailer or do you take...
  13. darth nater

Tapatalk Upgraded

Wanted to let everyone know Tapatalk was upgraded to the newest version. It was 2 years between upgrades so always a little nervous things might not work seamlessly. From my testing everything looks good, but if you do encounter an issue please feel free to reply here or send me a message...
  14. darth nater

Our very own HondaGalToo (Judy)

Great write up Judy!! https://www.facebook.com/ridelikeachampion/posts/218072708386677:0
  15. darth nater

Going back to I group from A group - Any Advice?

So as the title states, I am looking for advice on whether I should go back to "I" group from "A" group. I started riding with NESBA in 2008 and rode a fair amount from 2008-2010 during which time I went from B to I to A. Late in 2010 my wife and I found out we were expecting our first child to...
  16. darth nater

Congrats to Len Myers - new CR

Congrats to Len Myers on his induction into the orange shirt club. I know you worked hard for it and well deserved!!
  17. darth nater

Newbie windscreen question

Unfortunately due to wrecking I have to keep replacing my windscreens. I have a 2009 R6 with track bodywork that only has holes for the bottom 4 holes of a windscreen. The windscreen on the bike when I bought it was a ZG and it had 4 lower holes connected to the body work and 2 top holes...
  18. darth nater

Road Atlanta under new ownership

Not sure how many people on here follow sports car racing, but a pretty big event happened today when the Grand-Am Road Racing merged/purchased the American Le Mans Series (ALMS). If you do not follow sports cars that doesn't mean much to you, but part of ALMS is the ownership of Road Atlanta...
  19. darth nater

XT Lap Timers - Obsolete?

In the last 2 years, GPS style lap timers that provide significantly more usable data have become more consumer cost friendly...so my question is are XT lap timer still used? Coming back this season after 18 months off, I didn't mount my XT timer on my new bike and when I was thinking about...
  20. darth nater

Bent brake rotors

This past weekend at Beaver was the first day on my new bike. I had some decent vibration when on the brakes pretty heavy. Did not notice it at lower braking speeds or when not on the brakes. Thinking it was the rotors, so I put a dial indicator on them and they look to be just outside spec...