Search results

1. cyclox

We'd like to welcome Mike Faillace as N2's NE/MA tire + services vendor!

This is good news, as Pirelli makes 125GP sized tires. Woo hoo!
  2. cyclox

PARTS, GEAR, and GOODIES! Take a look

hmmm... can you get a set of Pirelli 125 GP slicks? if so, price? I'll probably be at PittBeaveRunRace in June...
  3. cyclox

PittRace - North - May 23-24, 2015

I'm headed to Summit to race, but I'm planning to be there for at least one day in June and definitely for July (FULL track!!!)
  4. cyclox

New to road racing

This should be prominently featured on the main N2 site.
  5. cyclox

So, I did something dumb.

I drain the cooling system after the last race of the season. Of course, I'm usually pulling the engine out the bike over the winter for a rebuild anyhow...
  6. cyclox

2007 E-250 15 pass van / 2013 6x12 V-nose

Dog included? ;)
  7. cyclox

PIR (aka Beaver Run) ROLL CALL

I'll be there! I can bring the smoker along for some BBQ along with the smoking bikes. -Sharad
  8. cyclox

What fuel do ya run?

what about banana? http://www.jegs.com/p/Power-Plus/Power-Plus-Fuel-Additives/2784360/10002/-1
  9. cyclox

What fuel do ya run?

C12 or Sunoco 110 leaded mixed with oil. Might not work as well for your bike though... ;) I'll have to try the ethanol equalizer product in my street bike ('99 SV650). If the bike sits for any length of time with regular ethanol-positive gas, the carbs get really nasty and the bike runs...
  10. cyclox

CCS Summit Memorial Weekend roll call

I'll be there, hope to roll in sometime Friday evening.
  11. cyclox

What is everyones track day plans this year?

From what appears to be the state of disrepair of NESBA, it looks like I'll be doing more racing than trackdays this year. That ain't a bad thing, but I will miss hanging out with the NESBA folks...
  12. cyclox

Sooo who is in and who is not........

After the past 2 summers of minimal racing and trackdays, I plan on doing as many USGPRU/CCS weekends as possible this year. WERA races at PittBeaveRace will also be on the list if there are no conflicting dates.
  13. cyclox

Inexpensive Cams on Woot

cams? :dunno: My bikes don't use none of them freakin cams... ;)
  14. cyclox

Good Read...

but what if the slow rider is preventing you from winning the trackday?? :dunno:
  15. cyclox

PittRace (BeaveRun) Airfence Fundraiser

From RoadracingWorld: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/fund-raiser-pittsburgh-international-race-complex-teams-with-roadracing-world-action-fund-to-raise-money-to-buy-and-deploy-soft-barriers/ Figured some of y'all might be interested. I'm going to try and get away from house renovations...
  16. cyclox

Roll Call: BeaveRun 20-21 July

Have a safe and fun time at Beave er Pittracerun, y'all. I'll wave as I head east to NJMP for the USGPRU/CCS races this weekend. -Sharad
  17. cyclox

Beave Run/Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner??

Speaking of PIRBeaveRunC... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=438084206289035&set=vb.145478388882953&type=2&theater can't wait until it is paved and open!
  18. cyclox

How's Emmerson?

Sorry to hear about this! I had a blast that last session at Summit in May when I was riding my 125. Heal up quickly and completely! -Sharad
  19. cyclox

Roll call Summit, May 24

Just signed up. Got to get some time on the bike (as well as figure out tuning) before the CCS weekend...
  20. cyclox

Roll call Summit, May 24

Pretty sure I'll be there - going to fire up the new engine tonight and see if everything is working okay. Haven't been on the track yet this year and I'm racing that weekend, so the extra track time will be needed! -Sharad