Search results

1. gursesl

credits transfer question and 12 events in 2013 ?

Ok, sounds good. Who do we need to contact or will be automatically processed?
  2. gursesl

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

How many riders? Hey Bill, How many riders do you need to secure the track?
  3. gursesl

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Hey Hey now. Nobody's perfect, ok? Leave my friend alone!
  4. gursesl

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Remember though...It's just like the Midwest region. Just sayin'
  5. gursesl

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

NESBA's IRS Files - Form 990 NESBA files form 990, required by IRS from all tax-exempt 501(c), 527 and other tax-exempt organizations. The 990 forms are available to the public and you can obtain your free copy for the last three years, by signing up for a free account from guidestar.org...
  6. gursesl

Thinking about switching bikes

For what's worth, I own a 2011 GSXR750, a 2012 Panigale 1199S and a 2013 BMW HP4. Guess which bike gets the fastest lap times? Yupp, you guessed it.
  7. gursesl

Season Over

Good riding Mike, thank you for your friendship and for just being an all around great guy. It's been a true privilege to hang out with you and your family and hopefully I am looking forward to the same next year. Now, to the upgrades....whatcha thinking? A faster Triumph or a faster...
  8. gursesl

another A group session

F'ers were coming from all sides. I can't recollect another day where I got passed by so many riders in so many different positions, lol.
  9. gursesl

WTB: Pit Bull Stands and TRS Pins

I am looking for the following put bull products: Front stand with a pin for triple clampRear standTRS pin for 2011 GSXR 750TRS pin for 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S Send PM and I'll reply within an hour. Thank you.
  10. gursesl

VIR expierence

Lol, true. We now live in a "security state". When you think Virginia Gestapo, also think of Alabama Gestapo. Barber won't let you have charcoal grill, pets, or walk the track at any time. Their "security" guy tours the paddock 24/7, snooping around like we're bunch of thieves causing trouble at...
  11. gursesl

Paging Trent

Trent Trent, I didn't know you crashed. I hope it was a minor spill and you and your bike are going to be back soon. --Levent
  12. gursesl

Dennis is OK

You're a tough nut Dennis, you're one tough nut, so I fully expect a speedy recovery and you getting back to riding within no time. Sorry for what happened but things like this happen. I've heard you were doing awesome all weekend long. Keep it up, man!
  13. gursesl

2001 GSXR 600 track bike- Carthage, NC

Good package for a great price. For anyone who wants to get into track riding, this would be an ideal introduction bike. Will spread the word.
  14. gursesl

NCBike questions

Hello Meat, There are two areas you can use as paddock - the main road, which is paved and the actual paddock which is not. Folks use both, but I personally prefer the road, albeit its a bit tigher as far as space. If you have pets, kids, you might want to use the paddock, but have to live with...
  15. gursesl

CMP Cancelled This Weekend (8/31 - 9/1) ???

Customer service is critical, so something must be done ASAP. You cannot run firts-rate events, but fail in communications. NESBA can do better!
  16. gursesl

Oct WERA Rd Atl

My bad Lol, sorry for the jack. As soon as I read the WERA I got the short-circuit for Summit. Anyway, my apologies. I will not be going to Road Atlanta for the WERA weekend and I wish you good luck in the race.
  17. gursesl

WTB: Pitbull TRS Pins for GSXR-750

WTB: Pitbull TRS Pins for 2011 GSXR-750 For sale: Pitbull TRS Pins for ZX-10R 2006-2013
  18. gursesl

Oct WERA Rd Atl

Who's riding Summit Point on 9/22? Of course, how could I miss that? :banghead: John, you running this? 9/20-22 Summit Point Raceway, Summit Point, WV-E,rs,V,
  19. gursesl

Barber 8-24/25

T1 Hey Roy, I remember the pass, but it was pretty clean, so no worries, bro. Thanks for checking in though. I enjoyed riding side by side since its fun and shows jsut how consistent and predictrable most of the NESBA riders can be. When I have that confidence I can ride my line and know that...