Search results

1. gursesl

WTB: Pit Bull Stands and TRS Pins

I am looking for the following put bull products: Front stand with a pin for triple clampRear standTRS pin for 2011 GSXR 750TRS pin for 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S Send PM and I'll reply within an hour. Thank you.
  2. gursesl

WTB: Pitbull TRS Pins for GSXR-750

WTB: Pitbull TRS Pins for 2011 GSXR-750 For sale: Pitbull TRS Pins for ZX-10R 2006-2013
  3. gursesl

Front-end chatter

Good Day NESBA Riders, I have severe front-end chatter issues and I am puzzled to the degree that I've lost confidence in the ability of my bike to handle various straights and turns. I hope someone with experience can help. The issue started three weeks ago in Road Atlanta. My 2011 GXSR750...
  4. gursesl

NoVa to NCBIKE 7/20-21

Leaving on Fri evening, coming back on Sun evening. Loudoun Co, VA. Two bikes, two riders. Have room for another bike or two. Or if you have a trailer, interested in ride share. Thanks!
  5. gursesl

Lost Thread?

Yesterday there was a good thread re. Alles Gute photographer with pics from Summit Main 7/1. Today I can't find it. Maybe I am just tired, but can somebody point the correct link to the thread? I want to show my friends couple of the pics. Thanks.
  6. gursesl

WTB: GSX-R750 Wheels, Calipers, Levers

Want to buy: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 wheels, rain tires, brembo calipers and levers Thank you
  7. gursesl

Barber from NoVa

I'll be heading to Barber for Apr 12-14 (2 days) and I have room in the trailer for one, maybe two more bikes. Let me know if anyone wants to share the ride. Cheers!
  8. gursesl

VIR from NoVa

I'll be heading to VIR for Apr 6-7-8 (3 days) and I have room in the trailer for one, maybe two more bikes. Let me know if anyone wants to share the ride. Cheers!
  9. gursesl

WTB: Penske/Ohlins Rear Shock for GSXR750

I have a 2011 Suzuki GSXR-750 and I am looking for a shock upgrade. Let me know if you have one that you're tryting to get rid of. Penske double, triple clickers, Ohlins, Elha, anything that's better than the stock.
  10. gursesl

Great Starter Track Bike 2001 GSX-R600

Need a reliable, but an inexpensive bike to launch your track riding career? I have a workhorse for you. Meet my beloved 2001 GSXR600 track hore. This bike was ridden by an A class rider before I purchased it and its been great for me for the last several years. I have recently upgraded to a...