Search results

1. D

Stolen SV650 North Georgia

Sometime last night another rider's 09 SV was stolen from a closed garage. He is out over 6 grand for this totally prepped SV. Please keep an eye out! Picture to follow. Red and black. PM with any info.
  2. D

Pilot One Piece Size 50 (Fits like a 48) $500 Cinti. Oh.

Size is a 50 but it fits more like a 48. Suit is in excellent condition! Maybe worn a handful of times. http://pilotmotosport.com/evo_suits/ $500.00 takes it. Shipping should run around $30 USPS insured for USA. This would fit you well if you are 5'-10"- 6'-1" 180-220#'s or so. Standard Fit...
  3. D

Arlen Ness K11 Kangaroo Suit Size 50

Sent you a pm.
  4. D

Boots and gloves

Larry Pegram wore Cortech leathers and gloves. Don't know about the boots.
  5. D

Quickshifter Dynojet pull type linear $175.00 OBO

It looks like you have R6? IF so then you would need a push type for GP shift.
  6. D

If that is the way it mounts on your bike then yes. I run GP and couldn't use it. These can pretty much be mounted any way as they come with lots of different mounts and stuff. I just already had my mount on my bike set up for a push type and it was easier to just swap the sensor.
  7. D

FS: Dynojet quick shift sensor

FS: Dynojet quick shift sensor I posted one a while back. Still for sale and for a pcIII. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=32278
  8. D

Linear style pull type quick shifter PCIII compatible. I ordered this and realized I had the wrong type. I ordered the right model and this one is for sale. Comes with everything from the factory. Perfect condition. $175.00 OBO.
  9. D

gear for sale

Size on the helmet might help
  10. D

FS Yoyodyne slipper clutch 2gen SV

Should be able to be used on a fist gen too. I think you just need different springs.
  11. D

XT Racing Lap Timer with Beacon

I might be interested in just the beacon PM me a price.
  12. D

2000 SV650 race ready $3000.00 Cinti. Oh

Sold!
  13. D

Anyone use Dynabead?

I can add that I ran these in my Ducati at a track day. I was running BT003rs tires and never had a problem with them sticking to the tire. I was running advanced.
  14. D

Anyone use Dynabead?

I have used them in my street tires for years and I love them. No tape on the rims. They balance fine.... Having said that I wouldn't use them in a track bike. Too much tire changing to make them reasonable.
  15. D

Anyone selling an already prepped track bike near Indy?

I'm selling a race ready SV already in the classifieds. Located in Cincy. Cash talks and the price is negotiable. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=26880&highlight=sv650
  16. D

fork tube straightening?

35 motorsports call Reuben.
  17. D

2000 SV650 $4000 Cinti, Oh

Bump for a price revision.
  18. D

50 degrees on Sunday! track days are coming.
  19. D

Still for sale. Nobody racing LWT next year? This is a great running bike!