Search results

1. Rcummings14

2008 CBR600RR

Selling an 08 CBR600RR which has 12,321 miles on the clock. Ohlins Valves in the front done by MarkBilt out of NJ and adjusted for different tracks Ohlins Cartridge in the front Reworked /Baseline was set at NJMSP and rebuilt rear shock for 160lb rider Motion pro quick turn throttle Vortex rear...
  2. Rcummings14

2008 CBR600RR

Selling an 08 CBR600RR which has 12.321 miles on the clock. Ohlins Valves in the front done by MarkBilt out of NJ and adjusted for different tracks Ohlins Cartridge in the front Reworked /Baseline was set at NJMSP and rebuilt rear shock for 160lb rider Motion pro quick turn throttle Vortex rear...
  3. Rcummings14

WTB - 2008 CBR600RR Front Stock Seat

Anyone have a stock front seat for sale? How much, including shipping to 15037. Thanks!
  4. Rcummings14

2003 Yamaha R6 Track Bike

Hi - I am looking to sell my track bike. It is an 03 Yamaha R6 with some upgrades. It has woodcraft clip on handlebars (have a new extra set), woodcraft case covers, vortex adjustable pegs, upgraded ARG brake assembly w/ adjustable lever, steel braided independent brake lines, Ohlins Scotts...
  5. Rcummings14

2006 Yamaha R6S Parts

Hi - Starting to get rid of some of the extra parts I have laying around the garage. Lots of parts to list. All parts are from an 06 R6S, but fit the 03-05 R6. 06 engine with FI, 9000 miles Complete wiring harness CDI Radiator Kickstand - sold Front Calipers w/o pads Rear Caliper w/o pads New...
  6. Rcummings14

2001 Yamaha R6 Stock ECU

Stock ECU, works fine. Take best offer. Located in Pittsburgh Pa
  7. Rcummings14

2003 Yamaha R6 body/tank

I have an extra set of body work for an 03 r6. It is a complete set with a fuel tank and fuel pump. Body in alright shape. Certainly not in perfect shape but good for track days or if you want to do the body work and paint. I am hoping I can sell this locally so I don't have to ship. Open to...
  8. Rcummings14

Rukka Raptor GTX Gore-Tex Gloves

I purchased these gloves and they are a touch too small for my hands. They are in great condition, very minor wear. Size 10 Shipped to you for $175!
  9. Rcummings14

2003 Yamaha R6

Hi -I am looking to sell my track bike. It is an 03 Yamaha R6 with some upgrades. It has woodcraft clip on handlebars, woodcraft case covers, vortex adjustable pegs, upgraded ARG brake assembly w/ adjustable lever, steel braided independent brake lines, Ohlins Scotts adjustable steering dampener...