Search results

1. JBowen33

Hazardous Racing Alpha 2 Kangaroo leather gloves.

For sale: Used for one race season. Never been crashed in. No holes, no rips and no they don’t smell from use. Men’s large. $150
  2. JBowen33

Pitt Oct 13-14

So who’s in and how’s the track in the R word and cold weather since the forecast is calling to be in the 50’s all weekend?
  3. JBowen33

PA Philly to NCBIke

i have an extra spot on the trailer if anyone needs a ride. Leaving Friday mid day coming back Sunday night.
  4. JBowen33

Gear rental Q NJMP 6/18

Is there a leathers rental service for NJMP 6/18? A guy I work with wants to try his first track day but doesn’t have leathers.
  5. JBowen33

Race school Q

I am attending Pitt race this upcoming weekend (June 2-3) really would like to do the race school to get my race license. I saw it wasnt offered (hence me asking) and I won’t be able to make any of the other dates early on this year and prefer to get it a track weekend. Is it possible I could...
  6. JBowen33

NJMP- Anthony

Just wanted to give a shout out to CR Anthony for his help. I’ve been out of the track scene for two years. It was first time back on a new bike and a track I’ve never been on. The guy explained things perfectly and even took time to come over to my pit between sessions to go over a few...
  7. JBowen33

NJMP 4/30 roll call!

Who’s all going? Looking forward to getting back on the track this year with N2. It’s been a long two year break for me and a new to me bike makes it that much better!
  8. JBowen33

2017 Z125

2017 gray in color z125 for sale. Clean PA title in my name. Bike is perfect/stock never been raced or used for track days. Only stints to the gym, around the camp ground, and pit bike duty. Bike has approximately 500 miles on it and I just had it’s first service done at the dealer and I have...
  9. JBowen33

Race School Pittrace

So I’m hoping someone can help me answer this. I am looking to race this year because I finally can financially afford it. I want to do the race school to get my license at Pittrace in May. Problem is I haven’t riden with N2 since 2012 due to me moving to Louisiana. I am now back in the...
  10. JBowen33

Pirelli Rains Q

Whats the "usable" shelf life on these? I have an extra set of wheels I like to put a set on but spending the money and only getting a season or two is a waste for me right now. Just to clarify I am meaning the usable life before the tire compound itself gets old. Obviously I will properly store...
  11. JBowen33

Dunlop Slicks

Soft front and med rear. Brand new. Located Holland PA just north of Philadelphia. $300 plus shipping
  12. JBowen33

NC Bike

thinking about doing the next event at NC Bike. I haven’t been there in years. Is the paddock paved now and is there electric hook ups for toy haulers?
  13. JBowen33

New Orleans LA to?!?

New Orleans LA Looking for someone to ride share this year. I have an enclosed trailer and don't mind taking my truck and trailer. Just like to find someone to split gas money with even to pick up along the way. Pm me!
  14. JBowen33

RA Sunday 4/5

Just wanted to give a shout out and a thank you to all the CRS Sunday. Had an absolute blast and was able to fine tune my riding with their input. I felt like that was the most I have improved all together in a single track day. Haven't had that much fun at a track day in awhile ether.Also made...
  15. JBowen33

Light lowside now steering isn't right suggestions?

I had a "light lowside" alittle bit ago. So light I didn't bend a clip on and didn't even hit body work because the peg and my leg broke it's fall. I originally thought my clip ons were bent since when I get back on the bike my hands "wernt even" with each other in height or at the same angle...
  16. JBowen33

Insurance

Hey everyone. This might be a weird question but some advice would be great. Does anyone have insurance on their track bike ? I would like something to cover total loss but more important theft. Is there insurance company out there that offers such a thing? I have recently converted it to a...
  17. JBowen33

Track paint

I have an 06 Ducati 999 in red. Any ducati guys out there have experience with a cheap " close" match for paint? I have armour bodies I just got and would like to get close to the factory color. I have a compressor and a paint gun so I really want to give it a better finish then a rattle can...
  18. JBowen33

Winter storage

This question probably had been asked a million times but this is my first season with a pure track oriented bike. My question is what should I do to my tires over the winter? I have always keep my bikes on stands but due to my living situation the bike stays in my trailer on the pit bull...
  19. JBowen33

Nola motorsports park

This might be a stupid question but why doesn't nesba run at nola motorsports park?. I live twenty mins away from there and have done a few track days at the facility and it is top notch as well as the track is one of the better ones I've been too. I was told around the paddock when I was there...
  20. JBowen33

Oil filters

Hey everyone. I wanted to see what everyone uses for oil filters. I have an 06 Ducati 999 I recently converted for track use. I have always went for the OEM filters since I had a warranty and wanted to minimize BS reasons that the dealer could use against me for getting out of a repair. Wanted...